Supernatural Game

Klaus and I each stand at the podium addressing the school. Since Alaric had informed me that I was in the position to be headmistress of this place. Resting my hands on the stand I sighed. "I don't have to remind you what today is the annual football game against my former high school Mystic Falls. Alaric said that you weren't allowed to use your powers well this year. I think we should change the game."

"How exactly is that gonna happen, mom?" Nikola rose to her feet getting looks from the others.

Turning my head back to my husband for a second before focusing back on the kids. "By using your powers for part of the game. Then we act like we're just normal human beings." Everyone cheered in agreement where we got ready for the game.

Pulling a yellow ball cap I was also in charge of being coach. Lizzie was sitting on the side lines doing research for some guy putting Nikola on the quarterback. "So we all know the plan. Go have fun." Klaus spoke sending the kids off onto the field nudging my arm and pointing in the direction of the girl I saw talking with Ethan. "Do you know who she is?"

"I saw her the other day talking with the new sheriff's son. I can't put my finger on it but I feel like I know her from somewhere." I replied back seeing a girl from Mystic high try and get the ball from Josie but she grabs part of her uniform tearing it and falling to the ground.

"What?" The girl asked seeing her uniform just fine once Josie threw the ball to Kaleb.

Klaus crossed his arms over his chest raising a brow at me clearly suprised I said to use their powers. "I'm suprised you thought they should use them, Maddie. Care to explain why hmm?"

Hugging the clipboard to my chest I smirked flipping my hair over my shoulder. "Well they can't learn self control around humans if they keep their abilities hidden. Alaric was trying to protect them but they have to learn."

"Just lisen to me, Hope. I think you can do this." My vampire hearing heard Ethan explain to the girl from the school.

"Ethan, you're not the quarterback. Not me."

He replied back grabbing her hand in his looking our direction for a second so I turned my head back towards the field to make it look like I wasn't easedropping. "You've got this. I have faith in you."

The Hope girl walks over to her teammates doing hands in the middle before her and our daughter were looking at each other. Josie and Nikola nodded towards each other as the siphon whispered something in her ear that I couldn't pick up. Clutching the clipboard in my hands Ethan was about to throw the football towards another girl but his arm breaks and he dropped to the ground. "Ethan!" Hope cried rushing over to him alongside Alaric.

"Nikola!" I whipped my head around seeing her avoiding my gaze. Stomping over to her I tugged her off the field not liking that she clearly was using attack magic on them. "When I said use magic that didn't mean seriously hurt any of the students. We still have to act nicely towards them."

She threw her arms up moving her braid over her shoulder. "How do you even know I did it!"

Glaring down at her my eyes shifted to Josie who wouldn't look me in the eye. She turned on her heels going to talk with Landon. "Because I just saw you and Jo do some spell on that kid. So you're benched if you do something like that again!"

Nikola stomped off back onto the field getting in the girl Hope's face. The two girls just kept glaring at one another until Nikola reached for the ball that MG had thrown but Hope tackled her to the dirt hitting her in the jaw. "You need to stop eyeing my boyfriend!"

Nikola threw her onto her back hitting her a few times and rubbing her face in the dirt. "We deserve to win at least one game between you ass wolves!" The girls fighting only caused everyone else to start fighting on the field.

"Mr and Mrs. Mikaelson, what do we do?" Landon ran up clearly in a panic about the situation.

Klaus clutched his hands into fists at his sides staring in the direction of Alaric. He was helping the sheriff's son over to the bench. "Compel them or break the girls the normal way?"

"Break them up. Compulsion is a last result. Go." I clasped my hands together racing onto the field with my husband following after me. Grabbing Nikola's shoulder we both pulled her off of the girl where charged forward.

Klaus grabbed her by her shoulders flashing his hybrid eyes at her clearly frustrated that she was hurting someone for no reason. She has his temper but she shouldn't hurt a human. "Nikola Elizabeth stop this right now. I will compel you if you don't stop right now!"

"Get off me dad!" She shoved him backwards running off towards the treeline. Thankfully nobody saw her transform into her wolf form because everyone else was still arguing around us.

Turning my direction back to the Hope girl I offered her my hand tugging her up to her feet with a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry about my daughter."

"She has one hell of a punch." She put a hand to her cheek looking over to boyfriend who was moaning in pain. "I should go...tell her to stay away from my boyfriend."

Landon jogged up to us running a hand through his hair sighing heavily. "I'm sorry I wasn't more help, Mr and Mrs. Mikaelson."

Klaus watched the other kids finally ending their fights with the Mystic Falls High kids. Alaric doesn't come over to us and instead started helping Ethan to his mom's car. "It's okay, Landon. Hey, I'm gonna go to the hospital and check on the kid."

"Don't apologize, Kirby. You told us and we were able to stop them before my daughter ripped her hair out. "Klaus rests a hand on Landon's shoulder making me smile that the two boys were starting to actually get along.

It was nighttime by the time I got to the hospital when I got out of the car seeing the quarterbacks sister hugging Hope crying until she went back inside. Slowly walking up to her I sucked in a breath when she turns around noticing me. "What the heck do you want. You've got a lot of nerve showing up here after what you're daughter did to him!"

"I know...I just came here to apologize. Wait what do you mean after what she did to him?" I shake my head where her words caught me off guard. "Do you know something I don't?"

She crossed her arms over her chest scoffing at me sternly reminding me slightly of Klaus when he would get in a mood. "If you're referring to the fact that you're daughter used magic to break his arm. Then yes that's what I'm talking about and I want to know why!"

"I - how exactly do you know it's magic...I mean what you're saying is ridiculous. There's no such thing as magic."

"It does exist because if it didn't I wouldn't be able to do this." She raised her hand causing my elbow to snap out of place.

I winced quickly popping it back into place Baring my teeth up at her. "Who the hell are you, witch!"

The witch girl lowered her hand spinning on her heels leaving me outside by myself. "Hope Marshall. I'm here to keep the monsters from hurting people. Just keep your students out of my way."

Slumping my shoulders I reached for my phone in my jacket pocket dialing a number. "Hey, I know it's late but I have a weird question and it has to do with your girlfriend's last name." I pressed the phone to my ear glancing back to where the girl was moments ago. "Elijah, I just met a girl that has the same last name as Hayley...she has the last name Marshall."

Comments really appreciated