Tomorrow

"Huh...?" Izuku was laying on his back, still in the Instant Dungeon, when the walls began to fade, or rather, they began to restore themselves. Turning back into the pristine white halls of Japan's subway system, it seemed that the Instant Dungeon had collapsed, merging Izuku back into his original reality.

Despite that, there was nobody around him. It was late at night, that much Izuku was sure of, but Japan's subway system, especially Tatooin Station, was almost always running, and was never completely empty. Regardless of the hour the place should've been bustling.

"Hmm... this first I guess," Izuku said, shrugging off the weirdness to crush the Rune Stone in his hand.

[Skill: Speedstrike]

Toggled Skill

Mana Cost: 20 per second

Description: When this Skill is active, the Player will move 50% faster and will be immune to any environmental or debuff slows.

"20 Mana a second? A bit expensive. With my Mana at 305 I'd only be able to manage it for 15 seconds. Echo Attack is probably a better use of Mana." Izuku looked then to the 'Elemental Enhancement Gem (Earth)' as he began working his way out of Tatooin Station.

[Item: Elemental Enhancement Gem]

Item Class: E-Rank

Item Type: Earth Enhancement Gem

Description: Can be infused into weapons or skills to augment them with additional abilities. This change is permanent unless the Gem is removed, in which case the Gem will be destroyed, but can be replaced by another one.

"It works with Skills too?! Hmm... it's E-Rank... and the System says I can remove it to replace it with another, which means I'll get new stronger ones later right? So I shouldn't save it for something. The only question is what to use it on..." Izuku pondered as he walked out into the cool air of the starry night. Taking a deep breath, he welcomed the feeling of safety that came from being back in the real world. It was still all very surreal for him.

"Sir?! What the hell are you still doing here?!" A soldier rushed up to Izuku, making him jump from surprise. He hadn't even noticed the man approaching.

"I beat an E-Rank Dungeon, and what I assume is a low C-Rank Boss all by myself, yet I still jumped when a normal human approached me..." Izuku grinned sheepishly. "Uh... I was..."

"Oh... I see. My apologies. I didn't realize you were a Hero. Were there monsters down there?" The soldier asked, gesturing to Izuku's gauntlets, which he had forgotten to put away.

"Oh um... no, that area is clear."

"Good, then please come with me, some other Heroes are struggling not that far away with a Villain!"

"A Gate broke? This didn't have anything to do with the Instant Dungeon did it? I doubt it, but I'd be a little upset if I caused this."

When the soldier wasn't looking, Izuku pressed the Elemental Gem into Echo Attack.

[Skill: Echo Attack (Earth)]

Active Skill

Mana Cost: 35

Gem: E-Rank Earth

Description: Upon striking an enemy with this Skill Activated, stone spikes will attempt to piece them in the same spot. The spikes may come from the ground, ceiling, and walls, but if the ground is too far away, the Skill will not activate. The spikes will scale with the size of the enemy that was hit.