The Stars Are Out

"Okay let's go through this bit-by-bit," Izuku said to himself, his lower half safely nestled under the blankets of his bed. "Claim Boss Villain Rewards."

[Rewards:]

1. C-Rank Elemental Enhancement Gem (Poison)

2. Concentrated Venom

3. C-Rank Boss Villain Core

4. Scale Smashers (Gauntlets)

Most of Rasaka's drops were pretty self-explanatory. The only thing that needed any inspection were the gauntlets.

*******

[Item: Scale Smashers]

Item Class: C

Item Type: Gauntlets

Attack: +50

Additional Description: These Gauntlets have two slots for Enhancement Gems, allowing for combined elemental abilities.

******

By default these were stronger, and thus Izuku equipped them, but he couldn't help feeling a little sad about putting away the Earthshakers. He tended to be sentimental like that, especially since they were the first real weapon/armor he'd owned, something that had, even if it was only for a short time, helped him tremendously.

Of course, he wasn't foolish enough to ignore a stronger weapon for the sake of personal attachment. The gauntlets weren't living things, so it was easier to change them out for the Scale Smashers.

Currently, Izuku only had the Poison Gem, but he'd get more later to make use of the dual slotting. Other than that, there was nothing more to examine from that set of Rewards.

"Claim Level-Based Rewards."

[Rewards:]

1. One Random Quirk

2. One Random Rune Stone

[Obtained Quirk: Amplify]

[Obtained Rune Stone: Analyze]

*******

[Quirk: Amplify]

Quirk Class: B-Rank

Cost: No physical or magical costs are required.

Description: Agility and Strength are connected. From now on, any point put into Strength will put an additional point into Agility, and vice versa. Effects can be increased by evolving this Quirk to its next Stage.

*******

[Skill: Analyze]

Passive Skill

Mana Cost: 0

Description: From now on, the Player will be able to see the information of a Villain just by looking at them. More details can be gained if this Skill is evolved.

*******

"Phew..." Izuku's brain felt like it was overloading as he scanned each and every word. After all, there was no telling what unique aspect of a Quirk or Skill would save his life. "Wow so they can be evolved? Does that mean my other Skills can be powered up as well? I suppose that'll happen on its own just by using them. The real ticket item here is this Quirk. Theoretically, if I Level-Up, that'll put one point into each, which means the Quirk will activate and put another point into Strength and Agility, meaning each Level-Up is like two Stat points for Strength and Agility."