Paradise

Quick disclaimer: The end of this chapter is a little "spicy," but nothing too intense.

*******

"In a shocking revelation, the identities of the two Shadow Monarchs were revealed by Japan's Hero Safety Commission a little over a week ago. The two UA students, Izuku Midoriya and Momo Yaoyorozu, in the aftermath of the Japanese-Russian war and the strange happenings on Santa Catalina Island, felt that their secrecy was no longer as important given their impressive achievements!" Momo and Izuku's school photos briefly flashed on screen as the reporters continued to ramble. That's all any of the Japanese news stations were doing, talking about the Shadow Monarchs.

"I'm not gonna enjoy the extra attention, that's for sure," Izuku asserted as he prepared to leave the house for his date with Kaina. He was wearing a rather plain green polo, but their date was going to be pretty casual, at least when it came to the dress code. So obviously, Kaina dressed way up to impress Izuku on their first date in this new timeline.

"Uhhhhh..."

"Do you not like it?" She asked, fingering the hem of her pink skirt.

Izuku wiped away the blood from his nose

Izuku wiped away the blood from his nose. "CUTE!"

"No it looks great on you!" He instantly responded. He had too often seen her as the cold calculating warrior. A sniper who could sit and stare at a target for hours. He wasn't used to seeing her act all cutesy.

"Great! I remember you liked this sort of style on me in the past!" Her entire outfit was pink and feminine. Izuku had to admit, there was a special sort of attraction it held. Kaina had the perfect body for long sheer dresses. She could pull off "sexy" with no problem, but going the "cute" route had worked out just as well.

"So, what do you have planned?" She asked, grabbing onto his arm and looking up at him with anticipation. There was a hint of anxiety, no doubt she was worried that Izuku didn't know how to plan a date. Or perhaps she was worried that the date would go wrong, but both couldn't have been further from the truth. Izuku knew what he was doing.

"Let me show you," He said, his own anticipation rising.

"Have fun!" Momo shouted, clapping her hands together like a schoolgirl, excited to watch her friend finally get a date. Of course... she was also his girlfriend, so that was a bit of a weird comparison. But it wouldn't be wrong to call the two friends. As long as that held true, Izuku felt like he had nothing to worry about.

Izuku targeted Kaina's Soul, attaching it to his Shadow Magic as he looked across the Pacific Ocean to his arranged destination. The two were enveloped in darkness and transported across the world.

When Kaina arrived, her vision clearing, she was stunned to see a welcoming committee.

"Welcome to the Four Seasons Inn!" The manager stepped forwards, holding Leis in his hands.