28. Returning Home

The end of the year approached fast. The group had achieved almost perfect scores in their exams. Gryffindor won the house cup, not that they really cared. They were now realising that they were not sure what to do over the summer. They couldn't really all take a couple of men home who never talked and just stared at the wall all day.

It was decided that Helena would go with Amy back to The Court. Her father also wanted to see Pansy and Hermione at some point over the summer. A rare honour but one that she was dreading on their behalf.

The girls spent most of the weeks leading up to the holiday brewing potions so Pansy and Hermione could at least eat in front of their families. Amy spend nights bottling blood. Bottled blood needed preservatives added so it was less nutritious and tasted awful but it was the best she could do. On the final day she handed Pansy and Hermione bags with undetectable extension charms full of bottles of blood and the eating potion. It won't be great but they'll survive.

They were waiting at the train station. Helena and Amy would be saying their goodbyes here. Marco and Vlad were picking them up.

After saying goodbye to Dean, Seamus, Harry and Ron, it was only the girls left. Before they said goodbye though, Marco and Vlad approached.

"Good morning, ladies." Marco announced smoothly.

"Pans, Lena, meet Marco and Vlad, my 'uncles'. Uncles, meet Pansy and Helena."

"So this is your fledgling clan?" Vlad asked looking over the girls. His face expressionless. The girls slightly uncomfortable under the judging gaze.

Amy rolled her eyes. "Vlad, stop trying to intimidate my friends. Yes, these are my childer."

Marco smiled, "Look Vlad, they got matching tattoos!"

"As you can see girls, even a vampire family is embarrasing." Amy joked, making the girls laugh.

Amy turned to Pansy, "I'll see you in a few weeks?" She asked, they agreed to meet up on their fourth week.

Pansy nodded, "back to pureblood society for a while." She sighed. "You'll write?"

"Of course I will Pans." Amy smiled and pulled the girl into a hug. "Don't forget to show off your tattoo to your family, tell them your muggle friends got matching ones." She laughed with a wink. The girl laughed and playfully shoved her.

Next, she turned to Hermione. "I'm going to miss you, Mi." She said, standing closesly and holding their hands between them.

"I'll miss you too, love." She said, the two kissed deeply. "I'll write to you. You'll come and pick me up in three weeks?"

"Of course, love."

Before they parted, Hermione pulled her close and whispering. "Before you go, I've been thinking. If you decide to get close to Lena over the summer, I won't mind. She likes you, you know?" She bit her lip. "Of course, if you don't want to, I also won't be upset."

Amy pulled back slightly to look at the girls eyes. "Are you suggesting what I think you are?"

Hermione blushed lightly and bit her lip. "I don't know why but watching you jokingly flirt with Pans and Lena drives me crazy. I think with other girls, I'd be upset but with them it makes my mind race. If you don't want that, then we can stay monogamous. I don't really want anyone else but the idea of you with someone else is so fucking hot." She bit Amy's ear gently before whispering again, "just let me know if you do. I want to hear about every detail." She licked her ear. Amy unintentionally moaned.

"What the fuck, Mi. You can't just drop this on me as we say goodbye!" Amy moaned.

Hermione shrugged and winked, "I didn't want to give you chance to argue." One last quick peck and she walked quickly to the train, leaving Amy stunned.