41. Celebrating

Smut warning - whole chapter is smut, nothing plot related will happen so if you don't like smut, you might want to skip. It's only a short chapter.

The girls ran back to their tower giggling, not caring at the looks they were getting from the students leaving the stadium. They stormed into the tower, their animals were cuddling together in the common room.

"Tell you about it later guys!" Amy shouted to them as they ran past to the stairs.

The animals exchanged knowing looks, even if they couldn't speak to each other.

They only had one bedroom now; the one on the top floor. There was no need to have several. They only used it for sex and only had sex with Amy. Instead they had magically combined all four single beds into one extra large one.

Once they were inside, Amy shifted her attitude based on who she was talking to.

She turned to Pansy. "Strip, stand over there and wait for me." She commanded in a growling tone.

The girl bit her lip and obayed. She stripped efficiently rather than sexily. Amy gave an order and she obayed. If Amy wanted sexy, she'd ask for sexy.

She turned to Hermione. "I want you to sit there and watch while I fuck Helena. You aren't allowed to touch yourself. I want you to stip a piece of clothing everytime you want to touch yourself." She moaned but eagerly went along with it.

Finally, she turned to Helena. "Now, you have my full attention..." She purred and pulled the girl into a kiss. One hand cupped the back of the girls head while the other trailed up and down her body, eagerly exploring it. Helena moaned into the kiss when Amy's hand made its way up and groped at her breast.

Amy slowly pushed her back until her legs hit the edge of the bed. She pushed her back onto the bed and climbed over her, not breaking the kiss. The hand on the girls breast trailed down, her fingers gently tracing over the fabric of her clothes and found the rim of her pants. She slipped the hand in. She wasted no time finding the source of the heat. The girl was already soaking wet.

"You're eager, my dear." She murmured.

She pulled back to look into the girls eyes as she slowly started to move her fingers, watching her face as the girl let out a moan. She sat up a little as she continued working her fingers over the girls centre. The other hand started to remove her top.

While she did so, she looked at Hermione who had already removed hers and one sock. Twice. Amy thought with a smile.

"Pansy, touch yourself. But don't cum until I say so." She ordered to the girl standing at the foot of the bed, waiting.

"Yes, mistress." The girl eagerly moaned.

She returned her attention back to Helena. She kissed her deeply before reaching around her with her free hand and unclasping her bra, freeing the girls breasts. She looked at the now exposed chest greedily and dived down to put her lips over one of the nipples. Her hand was now working the girls core more eagerly. She slipped two fingers inside and started to curl them up slightly. Helena was moaning loudly now.

She sucked eagerly on the girls chest, pinching lightly on the other nipple with her hand.

"M-m-" A moan. "Mistress, I'm close." Pansy said.

"Stop." She ordered immediately. "Come here."

Pansy walked up beside them.

"Give me your hand, I want to taste you." Amy purred. She took the offered hand and seductively licked the girls fingers clean.

"Good girl. You taste delicious. Now wait for me. If you hold off until I get to you, I will help you myself."

She melted at the praise and commands and returned to the foot of the bed.

She looked at Hermione. She was just removing her skirt. Her bra and other sock were off too. Five times. Amy thought.

She pulled her hand out of Helena and the girl gave a pleading moan.

She took the girls pants and panties off in one swift motion.

"Pansy, I want you to strip me while I eat out Helena."

The girl eagerly approached and started working Amy's clothes off her.

Amy however, was focused on the treasure in front of her. She lay on the belly on the bed and eagerly dived down. She glided her tongue along Helena's core in one long movement. The girl let out a throaty moan. She smiled and started to work her tongue around her girlfriend's folds. She brought a hand up and slid her fingers inside and resumed her 'come-hither' motion. It didn't take long after Amy gave her clit some attention that Helena started screaming. For such a quiet person, she had the loudest orgasm by far. Amy loved it.

"Aaaaaaamyyyy" Helena screamed, holding her head against her core. Not that Amy wanted to pull away. She let the girl cum on her face while she continued helping her ride out her high.

When she pulled back, she climbed up and kissed Helena. The ex-ghost moaned at her taste on her girlfriend's lips.

When Amy looked once more at Hermione, she wasn't surprised to see she was completely naked. All of them now were.

"Pansy, lie on your back." Pansy obliged and Amy climbed over her. "I'm going to sit on your face. Satisfy me and I'll return the favour."

"Yes mistress."

She placed her core over Pansy's face, her clit on her submissive girlfriend's top lip. She moaned gutterally, Pansy was almost too good at that.

"Hermione, come up here. I want to taste you while Pansy helps me."

Hermione eagerly walked over to the bed and lay on the bed in front of Amy who bent down and started to work. Helena, still recovering, lay beside the girls placing a hand on Amy's back while another caressed her breasts.

Pansy was now sucking on her clit which made her moan loudly into Hermione's core. The vibrations sending sensations through her.

"Fuck," Amy said, pulling away. "I can't take it, Mione I need to ride you. Pans, stand in front of me while I do so I can eat you."

She climbed over Hermione, and brought their centres together. She held onto Hermione's legs to keep them spread wide and slowly rocked her hips. The feeling was incredible. As much as she liked what Pans could do with her tongue, nothing matched the intimacy of being in contact like this.

Pansy stood on the bed beside them and Helena leaned towards her with her tongue out and licked along her. She couldn't get as deep from this angle but she could definitely reach the clit well enough to make sure it gets plenty of attention. Helena placed one hand on Amy's back and the other on her stomach to help her rock back and forth on Hermione.

Eventually, Amy took one hand off Hermione's leg and slid it between Helena's. Now the four of them were all moaning in ecstacy together.

Hermione eventually moaned. "Aaamyy... I-I-"

"M-Me too. Cum for me, my love."

The two came together. They often did in this position. The feeling of their juices flowing freeling into each other only added to the intimacy of the position. She kept rocking her hips until they'd both ridden out their high.

The entire time, she didn't stop her finger working in Helena or her tongue on Pansy.

It didn't take much longer for her to bring both girls to climax.

As had become a habbit among the girls who needed no sleep and didn't really get fatigued, they continued all night.