31. First Night

Pansy and Hermione exchanged a look when Amy announced the cave was her home. The knew a palace apparently lay inside but it seemed so unremarkable from the outside. The two were awed once they stepped into the cavern and saw the palace.

Amy hooked her right arm in Hermione's and her left in Pansy's. She wanted a similar display of support that she'd shown Helena.

Helena led the way. Inside, they had a greeting party again. This time, the vampires instinctively fell to their knees. Regardless, Amy pushed them magically to the ground, forcing them to prostrate themselves. Once she reached the end. She once again, turned to speak. "Meet my other childer: Hermione and Pansy. You will treat them with utmost repect." She announced simply before leaving, releasing her hold on them.

Pansy smiled, "I can see why pureblood elitism annoys you. You're royalty." She laughed.

Hermione had mixed feelings, she was impressed by her girlfriend's power but didn't particularly like the way everyone was expected to bow down. She knew it was the nature of Amy's position though.

The girls did the long walk accross the palace to Anubis. He was deep in the complex and the walk took about half an hour. Hermione and Pansy were awed. Amy wasn't joking when she said Hogwarts was smaller than her home. They also realised just how alien her upbringing was to either of their own. This was less of a home and more like something between a town and a tomb.

"Here we are, remember what I said when you meet father."

Once again, the stone door with the scales opened. They stepped inside and performed the steps of the greeting.

"Father, I would like to introduce my other two childer. Hermione Granger, the brightest mind I've ever known and my lover." She introduced, Hermione blushed at the introduction but she knew that being around Anubis drew out the truth.

"And this, is Pansy Parkinson, she has a high raw potential and is willing to burn the world to defend those she loves." Pansy smiled, recalling what she'd said when she first joined the group.

Anubis eyed them all curiously.
"Something has changed between you." Hermione and Pansy were shocked at the power in his voice. "You have all grown closer since yesterday."

Amy nodded, there was no way to hide it. "Yes, father. I am now dating each of them."

Anubis chuckled, making the room shake. "My heart, you never fail to amaze me." He smiled.

"You approve, father?" She asked.

"It is not for me to approve or not." He smiled, "although, it does remind me of the height of our power. It wasn't uncommon in the earliest days to take several lovers. If you can handle it, why should you not, my heart?"

She smiled, it had been so long since she'd heard her father laugh, he seemed younger, more 'human'.

He turned to the other girls. "And you all agree with this agreement?"

Helena was the first to speak, "I do, my lord."

Hermione was next, "I think it's hot..." She said under the gaze of Anubis, making her speak her mind. He smiled knowingly at her answer.

"I would rather it be just me, of course." Pansy answered honestly. "But I love the girls as sisters and know Amy- Ahmose loves them too. I would never make her choose."

Anubis nodded contentedly, none of the girls were going to break his daughter's heart.

Anubis gave the same questions he gave to Helena on their first meeting. Whether they would be willing to stand by her side. They all impressed him and were allowed to go on their way.