62. Pandora Lovegood

When they were both finally satisfied, they lay on the bed holding each other. They were both covered in lovebites, some literal bites in some places. The euphoria brought by a vampie bite could enhance a high to exteme levels.

"Thank you, Amy." Luna said after a while of silently holding each other.

Amy laughed lightly. "No need to thank me, Luna. Besides, you more than repaid me last night, you are incredible with your tongue."

Luna smiled and nuzzled closer.

"I meant for what you said about my mum." She explained. "You really want to try and bring her back?"

"Of course, we'll do it once we get up."

Luna gave no reaction, she was lying facedown into Amy's side.

"Now I just want to get up..." She said mischievously.

Amy laughed loudly. How could she be so adorable but so seductive at the same time?

"Come on then... let's go find our clothes." Amy said.

Luna cheerfully sprang to her feet and led the way to the sofa where they started their night. As they both stumbled into the room naked, they were met with Daphne and Millicent looking shocked. Luna smiled dreamily at them and Amy smirked.

"Morning, ladies. We're just looking for these." She said, trying to sound casual. She picked up their clothes off the floor and sofa and passed Luna's to her.

The other two girls just blushed fiercely at the two naked girls covered in lovebites interrupting their conversation.

"How're you finding it?" Amy asked them as she dressed.

Daphne cleared her throat awkwardly before speaking. "It's actually not so bad here... Thanks... for letting us see our families."

Amy smiled. "Of course, you're not prisoners." The girl nodded slightly, sure they might not be but they also weren't entirely free either. "How about Helena. Are you getting along with her?"

Daphne smiled genuinely now. "She's great! She's an amazing teacher and some of the things she's teaching me I've never even heard of!"

Amy smiled. "I'm glad. How about you, Millicent?"

She smiled shyly. "Luna is really nice. I- I didn't know we had so much in common..."

Amy looked lovingly at Luna. "Despite what people say, Luna is the wisest and most insightful person I know. If she picked you, that says a lot in your favour."

Both of the lovers were now fully dressed. Amy took Luna's hand and spoke one last time to the other girls. "It was good getting to speak to you. I'm glad you're settling in."

Luna and Amy made their way to the training room reserved for Luna and her childer and ordered a thrall to be brought to them. Amy conducted the spell. Luna was not particularly interested in necromancy so didn't know enough to cast it.

Amy summoned the spirit of Pandora before going further. She wanted consent of the soul before pulling her back into a body.

The woman looked almost exactly like an older version of Luna.

She looked around, confused until her eyes landed on Luna, she began to cry. Luna, likewise, welled up with tears. The two approached and hugged each other tightly. She was thankful right now that the resurrection stone let her summon souls in a corporeal form.

"My Luna, is it really you?" The spirit asked, looking at her daughter.

"Mum..." Was all Luna was able to squeak out through her tears.