101. Broken Alliance

A month had passed since their victory. Resistance was finally being stomped out and a calm was settling over Amy's 'empire'. Even muggles noticed a change in the political atmosphere. Leaders seemed to be pushing for peace and cooperation with their neighbours. Devotees of a strange new occult religion worshipping Death seemed to be appearing everywhere. Plants and trees began to grow in impossible locations; in deserts, in cities, even growing out of the rocks. Within the empire, things were looking bright.

However, beyond the borders of the empire, the other Ministries throughout the world quickly banded together to form a huge coalition against Amy. Dumbledore with the Order and the Templars emerged from the shadows to lead this new enemy. There was now open war in the wizarding world. The nature of this meant that there was no clear front. How could there be when people could apparate or fly anywhere on Earth? Repeatedly, there were reports of hit and run attacks on Amy's people. Often, the attackers were gone by time help arrived. For each attack, Ginny led an equal response on one of the hostile Ministries.

The whole thing was such a waste of life. Fortunately for Amy, the dead served just as well as the living. Souls of the dead from both sides would inevitably appear in Aaru, trying to get home. The souls of friendlies could aid the living in Aaru while the souls of the enemies fed Sethi's ever growing appetite.

Despite it all, calls for their 'allies' to join were met with silence. The Death Eaters had seemingly faded into nothing. Eventually Amy made a public announcement to Voldemort. Either he could abide by the terms of their alliance or it would be null and void. She also made it known that she had another piece of his soul in her possession, the Hufflepuff cup. There was no reply.

On the final day of the ultimatum, Amy took the cup and wandered into the courtyard. She enjoyed watching Sethi 'work'. He was growing collosal now. Even in her basilisk form she couldn't wrap once around him. She missed the way he'd cuddle her sometimes but had to admit, having a dragon this large hold part of her soul was worth it.

"Let me guess, Voldy is still throwing a tantrum?" A familiar voice called. Bellatrix was often in the courtyard, watching the dragon.

"Yep, I assume he's pissed that we removed the Ministry before him." Amy replied, taking a seat next to the woman. Amy had often kept her distance from Bellatrix, the woman drove her crazy and she wasn't sure she had the willpower to stop herself pulling her to bed. "He's a bit of a child..."

"Ha! Oh yes... It took me too long to realise..."

"You just hadn't seen real power until I came along." Amy teased.

"Cocky thing aren't you?" Bella replied, not hiding the admiration in her eyes.

"I like to think I've earned the right to be." Amy laughed in response. "Whats the deal with your husband anyway?" She had no idea where the question had come from. She'd wanted to know but she just... blurted it out.

 Bella looked at her in surprise for a moment before bursting out into a loud laugh. She really did have a similar laugh to Pansy, Amy thought.

"Where did that come from? Often pry into people's marriages, do you?"

"Hmm, only those of people I'm interested in..."

"Oh?"

"I may be an tyrant, polyamorist and murderer but I'm no homewrecker."

"Ha! That's where you draw the line? But I was more curious that you're 'interested' in me..."

"Oh, come on Bella... Don't tell me you don't feel it." Amy said, leaning closer, her voice slowly quieting into a whisper. "This... desire. This need. Even when you were a shell of a human in Azkaban, I couldn't keep away."

"Hmm... Maybe... I feel... powerless when you're nearby."

"I'll ask again, Bella." Amy was now close enough to brush her lips against Bella's ear. "What is going on with your marriage?"

"I... ahh..." She involuntary moaned as Amy's lips touched her ear gently. "It was arranged... We were in prison for most of our marriage and... he hasn't touched me in years."

"Then as the head of state, I now declare your marriage void. Congratulations, Miss Black."

Bellatrix pulled back slightly so she could look at Amy in the face. She had a mixture of wonder and lust on her face. She let out a small laugh. "You really are something else..." She leaned back in and kissed Amy. The kiss quickly grew heavier and heavier. Tongues danced against each other. Hands explored over and under each other's clothes. The passionate spark that existed between them now caught flame. All sense of public decency disappeared. Amy needed her. Now.

Just as Amy's hand began trailing up Bella's thigh, under the skirt that was now riding high, a cackle interrupted them.

"I knew I'd walk in on this one day!" Pansy called out to them. "I didn't think you'd be doing it in public though!"

Pansy brought them both back to reality. How did Amy get so lost in passion all the time with Bella? She was hot, Amy decided. Whether something more happens, Amy would fuck her.

"Pansy! Whats up?" Amy asked. Pansy had her 'important news' attitude at the moment. There was clearly something.

Pansy took a seat on Amy's lap.

 "We've had a reply." She started. "The remnants of the rebel vampire clans seem to have joined Voldemort. The Death Eaters, with vampire allies have attacked some of our outposts in Britain and France."

"So... they've broken their alliance." Without hesitation, Amy took the horcrux cup and pulled the soul fragment from it before 'consuming' it by bringing it to her chest. Bella watched the process with awe. "Casualties?"

"A few dozen low level wizards and one member of the Legion of the Rose, a fifth year boy, one of Mione's people. Death Eaters lost only a handful. Official numbers still need to be confirmed."

"They killed one of us." Amy seethed. "They might not be part of the inner circle but the Legion are our core. This cannot go unanswered."

"I agree." Pansy agreed. "We have a prisoner. We'll work him over and find out where they're hiding."

"I want to help." Bellatrix chimed in.

"Can we trust you?" Pansy said.

"I wouldn't but I can promise I won't betray you. Only a fool would stand against Amy."

"Give her command of a strike force, Pans. If she impresses me, maybe we'll pick up where we left off." Amy chimed in.

"If she doesn't? If she's betrays us?" Pansy asked.

"She won't." Amy stated. It was as much an admission of trust as it was a threat. "When you find out more, pass it on to Ginny. If there's vampires, I'll leave it to you. Your inquisitors have proven very effective at removing rebellious vampires."

"Alright. What if we find their main hideout?"

"Let me know. Voldemort is mine or Harry's to kill. When the time comes, I'll lead the attack with Harry at my side."

"If he's not completely in 'dad' mode by then!" Pansy giggled.

"Potter is having a child?" Bella asked in disbelief.

"Oh yeah... When we regained some mortality, we didn't realise that this involved our... reproductive capabilities too... There's a solid chance Harry's child will be the first 'born' vampire."

"Huh..."

"Well then. I'll leave you two alone. Take it somewhere private at least, would you..." Pansy teased.

Amy rolled her eyes playfully before turning to Bella. "We'll continue this soon. Make me proud, Miss Black..."

"Hmm... I've missed being a Black... I'll make them pay, then we'll celebrate until morning."