Prolouge

Hey guys so this has finally become a story, but i don't know when i will be able to update the chapter, but please do comment.

Imlie was in the taxi it was after two years and countless negotiations by Malini and Aditya that she was willing to be back in Delhi..the place she loved and hated at the same time.

She was coming back for the Godbharai ceremony of Malini, finally after trying for so long they were going to have a baby..

She had asked the driver to stop at the temple, and asked him to wait for minutes. She wanted to pay her respects to her Sita Maiya. She looked around the temple was decorated beautifully.

It seems that there was some type of function going on she looked around the beautiful decorations, and the yummy food especially Jalebi in winters when she heard shouting.

A woman was trapped in fire, she tried to move but she had fallen because of smoke..it felt like her feet had a mind of their own and she rushed to help her.

Somehow both of them came out unharmed,

Im- Aap theek toh ho? The woman looked at her..

Arpi- Imlie..

Im- A..Arpita di?? She looked on surprised.

Imlie stilled for a second then she started mumbling no again and again..she started looking around

Im-(thinks)If she is here then he will be too..

And then she finally heard his voice,

Ar- DI!!

Imlie didn't even wait a second she pushed through the crowd and ran down the stairs of the temple.

Arpi- Aru..she was here Imlie..woh abhi gayi hain..Arpita pointed towards the stairs and he followed..Aryan ran towards the stairs and saw her running down the stairs.

Ar- IMLIE..

Imlie stilled for a second and then got into the cab quickly and driver drove off..she looked behind Aryan still running behind the car. She looked away quickly.

Im-(thinks)Nahi Imlie..you have be strong..it is over between you guys..he lied to you and used you to get his so called revenge from Aditya..you shouldn't think of him..

But just as a precaution Imlie had asked the driver to drop her somewhere else, she rang the doorbell it was opened by none other Anu Chaturvedi.

An- My tamarind..what a pleasant surprise..tum seedha Tripathi niwas nahi gayi..

Im- No..she was shivering and panicking..Anu held her..

An- Imlie kya hua?? Tabiyat theek hain na beta..

Im- I saw him..i cannot believe that my luck is so bad that i had to see him again..

An- Aacha okay..calm down andar aao..do you want to stay here..i was just leaving.

Im- Nahi i am going to attend the function. I am done hiding from him. Anu nodded.

They both got ready and left, she entered Tripathi niwas with a smile on her face.

Im- Di!! Jiju!! She ran and hugged them..congratulations..you are looking so beautiful Malini di..

M- Thank you dear and thank you for coming..Ansh ko bhi lekar aati na..

Im- Di can we not talk about him right now..aaj aapka hain function let's enjoy..

Outside Aryan was hiding and watching Imlie going inside, he was done being a nice guy and asking for forgiveness again and again, yes he made a mistake but she is his wife and he will not allow her to leave so soon again..

Ps- Hey guys..so how is the Prolouge?? And who is Ansh?? Do comment..and tell me your thoughts..