Chapter 11

Hey guys..so first off sorry that i am not able to update daily, internet connection is very poor in Kerala and also i am studying for KVS exam so..i have very limited time..anyways i hope you like the chapter.

Present

Imlie was feeling jealous, not because some other women was hitting on Aryan but her own son was playing with everyone except her, she huffed and sat down and Arpita laughed,

Arpi- Kya hua Imlie??

Im- Dekho na di..jab se i introduced you guys to Ansh..he has been so enamored by all of you..mujhe toh bhul hi gaya hain.

N- Aare beta don't worry..chote baachon ko nayi nayi cheezein aachi lagti hain..when he becomes bored he will definitely come back to you.

Im- I just don't wanna lose him..yeh do saalon mein sirf woh hi meri himmat tha..she stopped realizing that she was again talking about her past..

Im- Umm..sorry..i..

Arv- You don't have to be sorry..we understand Imlie..

Aryan was as usual playing with Ansh in the library, he was doing his work and playing with him as well, he had just finished his phone call when he saw that Ansh colored all his important papers..

Ar- Ansh!! He said a bit strongly..though he didn't intend too and Ansh started crying and Imlie came in and picked him up..

Im- Aww baby it is okay..everything is fine..

Ar- I am sorry..i didn't mean to shout..i..

Im- It is okay.. i understand..maybe next time don't play with him when you are doing office work.

Imlie was pacing in her room, and Ansh had some milk and some food and finally fallen asleep, so she had called Aditya,

Adi- Imlie..thank god..where are you?? Wahan jaa kar call karna bhul gayi ho kya??

Im- Geez Jiju..chill i am fine..woh actually i told them the truth about Ansh..so for the time being i am staying here.

Adi- Imlie..i cannot believe i am saying this but maybe you should give him another chance..he was just blinded by revenge..and technically some of it was my fault.

Im- Jiju..i am ready to forgive him but it is not easy to forget the things that happened..anyways where is Malini di??

Adi- She is resting..these last final months are bit scary and painful.

Im- Don't i know about?? Did you know i almost stabbed the doctor who was helping me give birth..your little champion is as stubborn as a his father.

Im- Maaze mein so rahe the..and i was so scared when he didn't cry..all the doctor had to do was pinch his cheek and he started crying.

Adi- Oh god..matlab i am gone then..

Im- All the best Jiju..she teased him.

Aryan was listening in on the conversation, he knew how to start making up for the things he had done to Imlie and her family.

Flashback

Imlie was sleeping but groaned when her phone started ringing, she looked at half asleep it was her mother, she panicked and picked up the call,

Im- Amma tu theek hain na?? Teri tabiyat theek hain na??

M- Happy Birthday to you Imliya..bhul gayi aaj tere Happy birthday hain..

Im- Oh haan..but tu yahan hoti toh aur aacha hota..

M- Aare hum nahi toh humare ashirwad hain tere saath..aacha hum phone rekhthe hain ab..Jai Sita Maiya ki..

Im- Jai Sita Maiya ki.

She quickly took a shower, prayed to her Goddess and went to office where she found Aditya deep in thought,

Im- Sirji..kya hua??

Adi- Pata nahi Imlie..aisa lag raha hain ki i am forgetting something important..aaj Malini bahut aajeb se baat kar rahi thi..koi important din..event..but i don't remember anything.

Im- Aap dono ki anniversary toh nahi jaise aaj humara birthday hain..

Adi- Na..oh my god..i am dead..aaj Malini and tumhara dono ka birthday hain..hume kaise bhul gaye..

Ar- Kya ho raha hain yahan??

Ps- Hey guys..so please suggest how i should develop the love story between Arylie in this book?? And should i bring Imlie being Dev's daughter truth in the next chapter??