Part 2- Chapter 32- Epilogue

Hey guys..so here is the Epilogue, i just want to say thank you for always supporting and motivating me with your comments and votes..also i don't know if you know i have started another Ss of Arylie named 'Phoneix'..please do comment on it..

It has been 6 months of Counseling and Couples Therapy to which Imlie and Aryan went, that they are now fully ready to move on in life.

But it wasn't easy, listening to all accusations, resentment, anger they had for each other..yet they still overcame the hurdle together.

Aryan was irritated, he had been video calling her for the last half an hour but she wasn't picking up the call,

Ar-(thinks)Kya yaar.. why did she had to Pagdandiya, she couldn't have stayed with the Tripathi's even if we had stay away till the wedding..kitna miss kar raha hun dono ko..

R- Mamu..dekho i made the painting. He showed him the painting and damn he was good.

He was still a bit hesitant to be near Rahul because, he was Vaibhav's son but seeing how his son was always excited to play with him..he didn't say much.

Ar- This is really good Rahul. He beamed proudly and left to tell Arpita..he looked down at his phone and Imlie still hadn't called after few seconds he had an incoming video call. He picked it up quickly..thinking it was Imlie.

Ansh- Dadaa..his face was way too close to the camera.

Ar-(chuckling)Hi Champ..how are you..miss you😚😚😚

An- Miss you too..Dadaa.

Ar- Aapki Mumma kahan hain??

An- Mumma letting leady(getting ready)

Ar- Aww.. aap papa ki help karogaye..he nodded..Papa wants to speak to Mumma aap jaogaye Mumma ke pass..

An- What will i get?? He asked curiously and Aryan laughed loudly..he was making deals with him.

Ar- Aapki favorite chocolate..

An- Noo..Mumma ne kaha hain..chocolate se daat kharab ho jayegaye..

Ar- Woh toh hain..so what you want dear..

An- Umm..i want a little sister..

Aryan eyes widened in surprise well that was a very specific demand, and he asked why the answer melted his heart..

An- I want someone to play with me all the time. Malav is sleeping most of the time..aur Rahul bhaiya bhi busy rehtha hain..

Ar- Okay..I will talk with Mumma..

An- Otkay..he ran towards the room where Imlie was getting ready and shouted and gave the phone to Imlie.

An- Mumma!! Papa wants to talk to you..but before Aryan could see Imlie, Malini had taken the phone.

M- Aryan!! Kuch ghaanto ki baat hain then you will have Imlie for a lifetime okay..now bye..she cuts the call..and looked at Imlie and Ansh talking..

An- Mumma you look pretty..😚😚

Im- Aww thank you baby..

It was around 1pm in the afternoon that wedding ceremony had started, Aryan being the anxious person had told that he didn't want to do everyone rasam, so they went straight ahead for mehendi and wedding

Aryan was waiting in the mandap he looked on as everyone teased him..and then he saw Imlie coming with Malini on her left and Aparna Tripathi on her right..

She came and stood infront of her with a veil, he was confused at first but then remembered their tradition as Arpita came with a mirror and Imlie slowly removed her veil and he looked at her through the mirror..

Ar- So beautiful..Imlie blushed beetred and again others teased them..

Arpi- Haye..mere UNB..is Aashiq Singh Rathore now..kisi ki nazar na lage..

All through the wedding they kept on looking each other and had even held each other's hand..and when he puts sindoor in her maang again..this time both of them were genuinely happy..and promised themselves to not let any lie, and any person to come between them ever again..

Ps- Hey guys..so the story is over..i hope you remember the Athrav and Imlie wedding and the mirror scene..so i used it here..and do you like Ansh's request??

Also thank you for so much for loving this book..and i will try and write more stories for you soon..