Chapter 21

Hey guys..Happy Holi..so i am feeling a bittersweet that moments book was finished..but i still have this book to finish so enjoy..

Imlie looked on as far as she remembered she hadn't spoken to the Tripathi's or Aditya recently. Malini sat next to her and said..

M- Come on let's have lunch..i wanna know your version of the story..what really happened between you and Aditya in Pagdandiya??

Im-(excited)- Aare that is such a funny story, he was taking pictures of the village and unknowingly he fell in mud puddle thankfully his camera was safe.

Malini offered her some lunch and she ate since she had forgotten her lunch, as she had went to Rathore Mansion, speaking of..

Im- Hum abhi aate hain ek call karna hain..she quickly went outside and called Aryan..

Ar- Imlie?? What happened?? Tum college mein nahi ho kya?? Kuch bolo na??

Im- Aare ABP shaant..i wanted to know how you are feeling?? And zaroor tum kaam kar rahe ho gaye na..

Ar- Yes..but wait what is this ABP?? Tum apne boss ko nickname se bulaogi??

Im- Yes bikul theek suna..and ABP means Ajeeb Bikat Prani..abhi hum rakhte hain..aur tum jayada kaam mat karna.

She went inside and Malini was waiting for her..

Im- Sorry..han toh i helped him,showed him around helped him click amazing pictures..but in between everything do you know he would speak nonstop about you.

Im- Malini yeh kehti hain..Malini ko pata chala na..so she will not leave these people..and even when we were forced to marry..he only said this..that as soon as we will reach Delhi..he will tell you the truth..and this marriage will be nullified.

Im- I know you have no reason to trust me..but can we be atleast friends..

M- Nahi..we are sisters..and truth be told i always wanted a sibling..so let's hug it out..and they hugged each other.

After sometime they were leaving for home, when Imlie saw one of her professors and another man going towards the exam room where all the questions paper were kept..she went behind them and listened on hiding as they went inside,

P- Here is the computer..Imlie quickly took her phone and recorded the video..

M- This pen drive once inserted will make sure the computer has a hidden virus, so whenever a question paper is made..a copy will be made in another computer.

Imlie recorded everything and left, she was right when she had been feeling suspicious about the professor, she had seen him meet this man so many times..and the other professors were worried about students knowing all the answers all the time..

Imlie was feeling excited this had all the making of sting operation, she quickly went to Bhaskar times and went straight to Aryan's cabin..

Im- Sirji..i have something extremely exciting for you..matlab examination paper scam is not exciting but still..

Ar- Imlie!! He said in a loud voice. Calm down aur aaram se batao..

Im- Oho ABP..yeh dekho..she showed him the video..and asked..

Im- I wanted to do a sting operation..will you help me..

Ar- Imlie are you sure?? The sting operation can be dangerous..

Im- Aww you are worried about me?? She teased..

Ar- Of course..tum meri employee ho..chinta toh hogi na..tumhe kuch hua toh i will have to find a replacement na..

Im- Khadus😑😒 and yes i am sure..i want to do this..

Ar- Okay..let me assemble a team and i will inform you the details..

Im- Yes!!

Imlie went away smiling, she had always written articles during the internship, she wanted to do a sting operation..she only hoped everything goes according to the plan..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like it..and do you want Imlie to get in trouble???please comment