Part 2 - Chapter 18

Hey guys..so here is the chapter we were all waiting for..the guilt which Aryan would feel for misunderstanding Imlie.

Narmada and Arpita were beyond happy, they were talking with Arvind catching up for the lost time..while he looked on. He still couldn't believe that he is still alive..but what he felt the most guilty was misunderstanding Imlie.

He couldn't believe that she was right all along..he was so swept away in his guilt and his need to take revenge..that he hurt her so much..he made her do so many things.

And how she always stood true to his words that she had never manipulated him or lied to him about the love she felt for him..he didn't even know where to begin apologizing for the things he had done and the way he had made her feel.

He went to his room, she wasn't there so he went towards the small fridge in his room..it had been long time since he had a drink..he poured himself some whiskey..and glass became two..and two became four..he was trying to drink away his guilt.

On the other hand Imlie was in the guestroom, resting she didn't want to intrude in the family reunion..but she was not feeling happy..because even if he had gotten his Jiju back..he had lost her..she couldn't make herself to believe anything he said anymore.

She started crying remembering the way he had treated her like she was the most important thing in the world..that she was worth loving..she rubbed her tears trying to control herself put she couldn't..her phone which she taken from Aryan's room..started ringing and it was Aditya.

Adi- Imlie..

Im- Jiju..

Adi- Are you alright?? Kahan chali gayi ho tum..

Im- Everything is fine Jiju..and i have to tell you something..she told him everything that Arvind her told..though he was surprised. It made a little sense..

Im- Jiju..do you think Malini di will let me stay with you guys for sometime..

Adi- Of course dear..you don't have to ask..we know that Aryan had misunderstood us and you as well..

Im- I just want some space from all of them.

Adi- I understand dear..

Imlie cuts the call and went to Aryan's room to pack..she came inside and he sitting on the floor drinking..

Im-ABP..

Ar- Imlie..🥺🥺 I..i am so sowyy..he pulled on his ears. I was so blinded by jealousy that idiot was your husband..that i was ready to think the worst of you.

Ar- I was so consumed by my guilt..i just wanted to destroy Aditya any way possible..but the mob and the punishment was not my idea..please believe me.

Im- Aryan..tum ne bahut jayada pi li hain..come on take some rest..

Ar- No..no..please tell me you forgive..please mujhe chod ke mat jao..i will do anything you want..the Tripathi's can come back to their old house..i want say anything.

Im- Please just rest..

Ar- Please..i l..love you..muhje maaf karo do please..he suddenly kissed her and Imlie stood still surprised but slowly kissed him back..but her conscience eating at her..that he was drunk..so she pushed him slightly..

Im- Aryan please stop..she said seriously..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like it..and do you think Aryan should feel more guilty?? And do you want Aryan to act like he forgot what happened last night with them.??