Part 2- Chapter 8

Hey guys..aap log kab free ho jaogaye?? I am missing your comments so much..anyways the moment is here..Imile will finally get to know the truth about Aryan's revenge.

Narmada politely asked all the guests to leave and they all left whispering how the new Bahu is such a bad omen that a fire started in the house.. Meethi was getting pissed off she tried to say something but Imlie stopped her.

N- Meethi ji bahut raat ho gayi hain..you too stay here..aur phir kal Imlie ki pagphere ki rasam bhi hain..

M- Theek hain..

N- Imlie beta inko guestroom dikho do please..i will take Arpita to her room.. and that is when everyone realizes that Aryan was missing..

Im- Kaki Maa..ABP kahan??

N- Beta thoda time de do usse..he will be fine..

After making sure that Arpita is asleep and Meethi ji is comfortable in her room, Narmada took Imlie to Aryan's room..

N- So sorry beta..aaj itna khushi ka din tha..and sab kuch kharab ho gaya..

Im- Kaki Maa..it is okay..Di theek hain ab??

N- She is sleeping..and tu bhi aaram kar..and haan don't worry if Aryan doesn't come the whole night..he needs time to clear his head..Imlie nodded..

Imlie looked around this was the first time she was ever in a man's room..and it reflected Aryan 100 percent.. the room was neat and clean, an area designated just for work..and everything in order..not a thing out of place.

She sat on the sofa..too nervous to sit on the bed..and removed her jewelry and kept it carefully on the side table..she had closed her eyes for second and then drifted off to sleep..

It was around midnight that Aryan came back..Imlie woke up quickly..his face had cuts and bruises and he glared at the decorations and started taking it away..

Im- ABP..kya kar rahe ho..she had kept hand on his arm when he jerked it away..

Ar- Tum dur raho mujhse..yeh sab tumhare uss Babusaheb ki wajah se hua hain..uski bakwass articles ki wajah se..i had to see my Jiju get burnt alive..he is nothing but a murderer..

Im- ABP..tum gusse mein ho abhi..please calm down..tumhe chot lagi..first aid box kahan hain..

Ar-(scoff)Kaise kar leti ho itni aachi acting haan?? You know i genuinely loved you..but jab se pata chala hain ki woh idiot tumhara ex husband..i realized what a fool i was..

Ar- And how good you are at manipulation..batao did Aditya advised you to do this drama..

Im- Aryan..tum ab limits cross kar rahe ho..i genuinely love you too..i didn't manipulate you..

Ar- You don't even know the meaning of crossing the limits..and abhi toh my game has just started i will destroy those Tripathi's piece by piece..and you will help..

Im- No i won't..😡😡

Ar- Oh my sweet wife..tum meri help karogi..and the first thing which will happen is..you yourself will kick them out the Tripathi's niwas..

Im- And if i don't do that..

Ar- I will make sure to destroy that beautiful house infront of them..so choice is yours..either you become a villain and make them homeless..

Ar- Or I will show my true colors and they will become homeless in every sense of the word..welcome to hell Imlie..jitni takleef mujhe hui hain na..usse 1000 guna jayada i will make you and those Tripathi's suffer.

Aryan left the room..and Imlie stood there numb..she wasn't able to believe that this was the same man that she fell in love with..but she shook her head..she will not let this go..she will find the truth..not only for the Tripathi's but for to show Aryan that she never manipulated him..and that her love was true..

Ps- Hey guys..so the revenge plan has started..and do you want Imlie to boss him around sometimes?? And Aryan genuinely fighting his attraction towards his wife?? Please comment..