Part 2 - Chapter 19

Hey guys..so it is the continuation of the last chapter and don't worry Aryan will not forget the night..but he will do something stupid..

Imlie was torn she so wanted this Aryan, the one who loved her like she loved him. But this time she was beyond scared her heart will not be able to take anymore heartbreak..so she pushed him away.

Im- Aryan!! Tum ne bahut jayada pi rakhi hain..please we will talk tomorrow.

Ar-(grabbing her hand)Nahi nahi..mujhe pata hain kal tum chali jaogi yahan..because you are angry with me..

Ar- Please mat jao..mein kisi apne ko nahi khona chatha hun..please mein bahut pyaar karta hun tumse..he kneels infront of her crying..

Im-(kneeling infront of him as well)Hey hey..stop crying please..but he hugged her tightly and continued crying..

Im- Aryan look at me stop crying please..mein kahi nahi ja rahi. Stop crying she wiped his tears..ab please aaram karo.

He held her hand and leaned forward again..this time Imlie didn't stop him she was so tired..he kissed her and though she winced at the smell of alcohol wafting from him..but she still continued kissing him.

They parted for some air, he leaned down and started nipping at her neck and she did the same on his neck..but when he kept his hand on her waist she squirmed..

Ar- Someone is ticklish..she backed up and stood up quickly and Aryan followed her..

Im- Don't..she tried to run here and there but Aryan was quick to catch her but they both tumbled onto the bed laughing.

Imlie looked at his laughing face and said

Im- Tum haste hue aache lagate ho..she ran her fingers on his face and he closed his eyes feeling the warmth of her hands. He slides his hand under his kurti and removed it..she felt shy and tried to cover herself.

Ar- Don't..please..he quickly removed his tshirt as well..

He leaned kissing her neck and she roamed her hands on his back..she winced in pain as he gave her a lovebite..

Im- Mujhe jungli bolte ho..tum ho jungli🤨🤨..idhar aao i will bite you too..she bites his collarbone and he shuddered in delight..

He slowly moved his fingers up and down her body, and played with the hem of her leggings, he slowly pulled it down..not before taking permission from her..even though it hurt for a bit when they became one..but still it was the best night of her life.

The next day Aryan woke with a massive headache, he looked around and saw Imlie was still sleeping..he remembered what happened last night..but he also felt guilty..that maybe he had forced her..maybe he should let her go..

He quickly puts on some clothes and leaves the room..he decided he will take a shower in the guestroom..Imlie woke up though her body was sore she looked around and Aryan was nowhere to be seen.

She went downstairs after having a shower and changing her clothes, she smiled seeing everyone happy while Aryan avoided her gaze..the whole day it was game of cat and mouse..and Imlie finally had enough..

Im- Tum mujhe avoid kyun kar rahe ho?? Is it because of last night??

Ar- Yes..what happened last night was mistake..i shouldn't have made you feel guilty like that by crying..if you want..if you want to leave you can..

Im- You remember anything else that happened..

Ar- No..wait what happened??

Im- Nothing.. we just hugged each other..and you were right..i do want to leave..i am happy that you won't feel bad when i leave..it tells me how much i really meant to you..😒😒

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Mr.Rathore please leave me alone..i have to pack..excuse me..

Aryan left the room, he only wanted to give Imlie an option..he didn't want her to stay with him because of what happened last night..but why did it felt like things were moving in the wrong direction..

Ps- Hey guys..so Mr. Ghonchu had lied about not remembering what happened last night..and hence the separation starts here..and sorry i wasn't able to write a steamy scene here..

Votes- 20

Comments- 20