Part 2- Chapter 9

Hey guys..the moments book is on hold so i will focus on this book now..i hope you will still like to read it..

Imlie woke up and looked at the time, she realized she was late..cursing herself for being late she was going towards the washroom..when Aryan came out it..with only a towel around his waist..she quickly turned around..

Im- ABP..kuch toh sharam karo..i am also in the room from now on..

Ar- Tum toh aise sharma rahi ho like you didn't a naked man before..you were married before..weren't you..he said in a icy tone..

Im- Ugh no!!!..I was married for a week and Aditya ran away from me always like i had done something bad to him..Aryan was standing by combing his hair..and he could see Imlie checking him out time to time..

Ar- Imlie if you really want to check me out..all you have to do is ask..

Im- Haww..kitne beshaarm ho..😒😒..i am going to take a bath..

Aryan was putting on his shirt which was getting a bit difficult since his the shirt was grazing the bruises on his..he felt Imlie's touch as she helped him put on the shirt..

Ar- You don't need to help..i can do this..

Im-(hand on her hips) Dikh raha hain..atleast let me put a bandage on your wound..

Ar- No thank you..he tried to leave but she grabbed his face and puts the bandage on his forehead..

Im- If you are stubborn..toh i am maha stubborn..i will prove to you that i had never manipulated you..

They went downstairs together and Arpita was looking a bit better but she decided to tease Aryan..

Arpi- Aru..what happened?? Raat kafi wild thi kya??

Ar- Di aap..

Im- Di..raat apni biwi ke saath thodi na spend ki hain isne..

Ar- Imlie don't you dare..

N- Kya matlab??

Imile looked at Arpita who was shaking her head vehemently..so quickly crafted a story..

Im- Library mein tha..ABP saari raat..and sote hui sofa se gir gaya islye yeh chot aayi..

N- Oh okay..

Ar-(whispers)Jhoot kitna aacha bol leti ho..aur bhi bolti ho ki you didn't manipulate me..Imlie felt tears prick her eyes..but decided to be strong..she has to prove Aditya's innocence and hers as well..

N- Aru tu aaj Pagdandiya jaa raha hain..Imlie ko drop karne ke liye..

Ar- Haan..Imlie breakfast ho jaye toh i am waiting for you in the car he said sweetly..she mock glared and continued eating her food.

Half an hour they were driving towards Pagdandiya, Imlie was enjoying the scenery but she wanted to talk to Aryan so she asked him to stop the car..

Ar- What happened..he parked the car on the side, and both of them got out..

Im- Aryan please believe me when i say that Aditya jiju is not involved in all of this..

Ar- I saw him near the car when it started burning Imlie..and tell me the truth do you love Aditya that much ki uske samne mein jhoota lag raha hun.

Im- No. I love only you..believe me..and as a CEO of a newspaper organization..you should know ki haar story ke two sides hote hain..maybe you don't know the other side ..and maybe Aditya Jiju is..

Aryan grabbed her arms and pushed her slightly into the car..

Ar- Aaj ke baad mere samne uss Aditya ka naam nahi logi tum..i will destroy him with or without your help..and you have a day to think what you wanna do next..

Im- And if i am able to bring the truth out..what will do?? What if afterall this i decide to leave you..

Ar- I won't let you go..itni aasani se tumhe maafi nahi mil sakti hain..ab chalo mujhe late ho raha hain..

Both of them got back in the car..Aryan was beyond jealous that Imlie still prioritized Aditya..and Imlie was thinking about how she can find the real truth..

Arvind came to a house and rang the bell..the door opened and a little boy came running to him..

B- Dadaa..aap aa gaye..

Arv- Yes dear..hear you go..your favorite chocolates..the boy took them and went to his room to enjoy it..while a woman came out..

W- Hello Arvind..

Arv- Hello Niharika..

N- Here are the papers..some of the properties were easy to buy back..but some are still proving difficult...i am so sorry ki..

Arv- Time for sorry is over Niharika..and when will you tell Rahul the truth..

N- Please give me more time..

Arv- Time is something i don't have..i have a family i want to go back to..i have wasted 5 years of my life..no more..

Arvind left the house happy atleast he got some of the old Rathore properties back which was taken or stolen from him..just like his own identity was stolen away from him for so many years..

Ps- Hey guys..i am back to writing it with so many twists..also please suggest a name for Adini's baby..and should i write a chapter of the present next??