Part 2- Chapter 6

Hey guys, so this chapter will be a flashback, I will soon write the present chapter anyways enjoy the chapter, and sorry I am not able to give this book time. But I will try my best.

The Tripathi's were looking at Aryan and Imlie and how Aryan had held her hand, they were feeling confused, weren't they boss and employee? These types of relationships don't work much so Aparna asked Aryan.

Ap- Beta are you sure about this? Isn't this happening a bit fast? You guys have just met.

Ar- No Aunty, I do not believe in the whole dating system, I know that Imlie has feelings for me so what is wrong with getting married?

Adi- But hume yeh rishta manzoor nahi hain, I do not trust you. Jab se aaye ho it feels like you are targeting me and my family for a particular reason.

Im- Babusaheb, I don't aapko kya misunderstanding hui hain but Aryan is not like that, he has helped me.

He saved me and Malini didi, and also brought this house just so you guys do not become homeless and also because he knows I care for you guys.

Adi- Whatever it is I don't trust him.

Ar- I really don't care if you approve of this relationship or not, but what matters is Imlie is okay with it, it was a just courtesy to let you guys know. I am leaving Imlie see you tomorrow.

Imlie followed Aryan, she knew that dealing with the Tripathi's is always been difficult for him, but she wanted to thank him..so held his arm and when he turned she pulled him into a hug.

Im- Thank you so much..ABP i know ki you have obligations towards them..but thank you for buying the house..i owe you one..

Ar- (hugging her tightly for second)Don't worry..ek din saara udhaar i will take back with interest..

Ar- You wanna go home?? Maa aur Di se mil lo..

Im- Only if i get to drive the car..he rolled his eyes and gave her the keys..

Aryan was feeling equal parts angry, frustrated and he didn't what else..he couldn't understand what was the truth?? And how easily he would always give into Imlie's charms..but he will have to marry as soon as possible..so that he can initiate his plan..

Aditya was scouring through his files..he needed to talk to that person..things would be becoming bad to worse..if the person didn't step in..but he was not able to find his number..

Adi- Dammit..lagta hain yeh shaadi rokne ka koi tarika nahi hain..what mess these things will become..

Imlie looked at Aryan in surprise..he wanted to get married tomorrow.

Im- Aryan tumhe itni jaldi kyun ho rahi hain?? Kya hua saach saach batao please..i am not feeling good with speed train type of marriage..

N- Woh Imlie..i was the one getting excited for his marriage..islye mene bola..otherwise it is fine..if you are not ready..

Im- Kaki Maa mein shaadi karne ke liye toh ready..but yeh sab bahut jaldi..

Ar- Jaldi ho bhi raha hain..toh problem kya?? You know forget it..aap log ko and Imlie ko jo theek lagaye..woh karna..good night everyone..

Imlie instincts were telling her that something is wrong..Aryan's insistence to get married and the reasons he gave..were too filmsy..but still for some unknown reason she pushed her fears back..and agreed to get married tomorrow..

Ps- Hey guys..so i know the chapter is not upto the mark..but still do comment how it is..