Part 2 - Chapter 20

Hey guys..with next few chapters the flashback will be over and i will focus on the present chapters..anyways enjoy the chapter.

Few Hours Earlier

Aditya had given everyone the good news that they can shift back to their old home and along with it..he told them everything and the reason why Imlie had thrown them out.

Ap- Bechari baachi itna sab sehen kar rahi thi.

An- Even i am feeling bad now..she has done so much to save my daughter always.

Adi- Maa..woh kuch dino ke liye yahan rehna chathi hain..

Ap- Isme puchne ki kya baat hain..woh bhi meri beti jaisi hain.

An- Yes..iss bahane even i will get to know her and form a bond with her..Dev ki galti ki saza mein usse kyun de rahi hun..and i am sure Malini will be happy too.

An- How about we kept it a surprise for her??

Adi- Ofcourse..kal waise bhi discharge ho rahi hain woh..

The Tripathi's and Anu were discussing what to do..whereas Aditya was still tensed, he didn't tell them the real reason Imlie is coming back..and he felt guilty too.

First because of their forced marriage and now because of this whole Arvind thing, again her life is destroyed he only hoped that she strong enough to move on from it.

Imlie was feeling numb she had hoped that maybe things would be better..that maybe they could move on from all the games, lies and hurt..but when has anything worked in her favour.

She quickly packed what little things she had, she hadn't touched the things that the Rathore's gave to her..she even removed the manglasutra also.

After completing her packing she went outside, the Rathore's were just getting ready for dinner but Aryan kept looking towards his room.

Arv- Aru!! Aa jayegi Imlie..don't worry.

Arpi- Aare Arvind ji aapko pata nahi hain..bechara kitna betab rehte hain..to see her..

He stood up quickly when Imlie came outside with a suitcase, she took his hand and handed him the manglasutra..

N- Imlie kahan jaa rahi hain?? Itni raat ko..

Im- Aryan aapko sab bata dega..thank you for everything..Goodbye..

She didn't wait for any reply and walked away, while the Rathore's kept calling her name..she went straight to Tripathi niwas..Aditya was waiting for her outside and she hugged him tightly.

Adi- It is okay..sab theek ho jayega..chalo andar chalo.

Ap- Imlie aa gayi tum?? Aa jaa dinner kar le..

Im- Ji Maa..

An- Imlie..i wanted to say thank you..tumne meri beti ki bahut help ki hain..and i wanted a chance to get to know you better.

Im- Sure.

Imlie was playing with her food, her mind still stuck on how Aryan said that whatever happened between them was a mistake..

Im-(thinks)I will never ever forgive you Aryan..aaj ke baad mein sirf aur sirf nafrat karti hun tumse..i hate you so much..

The next day Imlie had stayed in her room the whole day, only coming outside to surprise Malini..she had become like a zombie..only eating, sleeping and talking in monosyllables with everyone..

M- Aditya..maybe she should stay with my Mom for some time..change of place will be good for her.

Adi- Han humare saath rehegi toh she will keep on remembering stuff..but who will convince her..

M- Let me try..

Adi- Okay..

Aditya hoped that Malini was able to convince her..he was getting scared and restless like something bad was about to happen..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like the chapter..please do comment on it..and this time too i am keeping votes.

Votes 20

Comment 20