Part 2- Chapter 7

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..please do comment on it..and i am not going into the long chapter of shaadi..and be ready for today will be one last smiling day for Imlie..at least in this story..

Aryan was sitting was the window..this was not how he had thought he would feel one day before marriage..on one hand he wanted to hurt Imlie so badly..and on the other hand he was feeling jealous..what was the reason that she had always been on Aditya's side..

Was it love for Aditya?? Or some deep rooted mindset to always help others even if it was her ex in laws..he choose the second because thinking about the first was too much for him..

Arpi- Aru??

Ar- Di..why are you not asleep??

Arpi- Because all this feels wrong..i am all for taking revenge from Tripathi's..but forcing Imlie to marry you?? What if she finds the truth?? And what if Aditya was never involved in all of this??

Arpi- Will you let her go??

Ar- No di..you see hate or love..i will make sure she never ever leaves me..and ab aap jayada tension mat lo..go to sleep..

The next day Meethi too had reached Delhi..and she had met Rathore's..their warm and welcoming nature puts her mind at ease..even Aryan was so much different than what she had initially feared..

Arpita took Meethi to the room Imlie was getting ready..Meethi had tears in her eyes..this how she wanted to see her..happy and glowing at her wedding day not crying..

The mother daughter hugged each other and Imlie took Meethi's blessing..

M- Meri Gudiya kitni sundar lag rahi hain..she gave some of the other jewelry she brought for her..

M- Hum jaanat hain..ee jayada nahi hain..

Im- Amma humko iss sab ki zaroorat nahi..hume bas tere pyaar aur ashirwaad chaiye..and hugged her.

Soon the time for wedding came, Aryan was unusually quite the whole time and Imlie was okay with it..because she knows he is a reserved kind of person..but she was feeling a bit hurt that the Tripathi's never came..

While all of this was going on a server which came from the catering company was going towards a room..he entered the locked room quickly picking it..and closed the room as well..

M-(thinks) I am truly happy that you have moved on Aru..but this room cannot stay like this..you have to let go of this revenge..i have waited too long..i think it is time to rip the band aid off..

He brought out a lighter from his pocket and burnt the curtain first and slowly the fire was engulfing the whole room..and he quickly ran off through the window..

Aryan had just put the sindoor when the fire alarm sets off in the house..

Mohan- Mam..woh locked room mein aag lagi hai..Aryan without even thinking ran towards the room and the gathbandhan nearly fell into the fire if Imlie hadn't caught it..

The guests were scared and stayed back while Aryan tried to put off the fire..Imlie looked on for the first time she was feeling sacred..Arpita looked white as a ghost and was hugging Narmada while Aryan was trying to stop the fire..for a minute he was going to go inside when Imlie held him..

Im- ARYAN!! Snap out it..the room is burning too much you cannot go inside..

Ar- Chup ek dum chup..he screamed at her..

N- Aryan!! Narmada pulled him back..let the fire personnal handle it..she said in a firm voice..and all he could do was nod..

Deepak was a person who liked to do things in order..he hated weirdness and weird people..his boss was the epitome of that..he wears a mask and he had appointed the girl Imlie but he never shows his face to her..and today he randomly burnt a room..

D- Sir aap theek hain na..

M- I am fine..i am more scared about Imlie..i know Aru will definitely lash out at her..keep an eye out for her will you..

D- Ji..and then he saw him smiling..

M- I cannot believe my shaitan saala is now married..i so wish i could have seen them getting married..

D- Saala?? Then that means..

M- Yes Deepak..mere naam Arvind Shekhawat hain..Arpita Rathore ka husband..and Aryan Singh Rathore ka brother in law..

D- Sir..

M- Hmm

D- What is the procedure for resignation..??

M- Oho Deepak..just wait it will all worth your trouble i promise..besides..you do want to get married and buy that house for your mother na..

He winked and left..and damn for the first time he wanted to hit him..he can be manipulative bastard..he only wished that he stayed away from all the drama..

Ps- Hey guys..so now they are married..and soon she will know the truth..what do you think?? Should Imlie break down first and then decide to fight him?? Ya fight him and then breakdown?? Please comment..