Part 2- Chapter 10

Hey guys..here is the new chapter and we will see the emotional turmoil of Imlie and a restless Aryan..banda cannot stay far from his wife🤣🤣

Imlie was feeling happy, as the villagers had welcomed with a little bit of dignity..how things change when you get married to a rich and powerful..she was in half a mind to teach them lesson but she knew it would backfire on her mother.

She was more concerned about her predicament..what should she do..she cannot just throw the Tripathi's away and if she wants to talk to Aditya..Aryan will know..what to do..

M- Imliya..kya hua?? Kauno pareshaani hain kya??

Im- Aare nahi Amma hum bas kaam ke baare mein sochat rahe..

M- Kaam ke baare mein ya Aryan babu ke baare mein..she teased..hum bata nahi sakte ki kitne khush hain hum..Aryan babu kitne aache inshaan hain..

Imlie smiled if only her mother knew the whole truth..things would have been so different..but she wouldn't break her happy bubble..so what should do next..

Im-(thinks)Should i involve Malini di..nahi..she doesn't like hiding things from Jiju..ugh Sita Maiya..raasta dikhao..

Here Aryan was checking his phone for the 100th time..it has been only few hours and he was missing her like crazy..he couldn't believe he would be this obsessed with someone..but there is something different in Imlie..

The way she challenges him, knowing full well that she would lose..he caressed the screen of the phone..the background was a smiling photo of her..

Ar- Kash ki tumne jhoot nahi bola hota..things would have been so different..our lives would have been so different..he kept his phone aside when someone knocked on the door.

Ar- Come in..Aditya came in..and Aryan had to take a deep breath..

Adi- Mr.Rathore..first of all congratulations on your marriage..and second of all i am sorry on behalf of my family that we couldn't attend the wedding.

Ar- It is okay Mr.Rathore it is doesn't matter to me..

Adi- But it matters to Imlie i am sure..Aryan clenched his jaw..so i am inviting you guys for lunch..at our house..kal Sunday please do come..

Ar- Of course Mr.Tripathi i will definitely come..

As he left he messaged Imlie about Aditya's plan and she messaged him back with a okay..

Ar-(thinks) Yeh ladki..kuch toh chal raha hain iske dimaag mein..

The next day he went to bring her from Pagdandiya..she didn't say anything the whole ride over..and he stopped at Tripathi niwas..

Ar- What will it be Imlie..

Im- Let's have lunch..uske baad tumhe sab pata chal jayega..Imlie went inside and Aryan followed them..they had lunch and everyone was happy but Aryan was looking at Imlie..when she stood and clapped her hands once..

Im- Well, attention everyone guys..so as you know..this house is under my name..so i have decided to sell it off ..i want to make shopping complex in this place..

Ap- Imlie kya bakwass kar rahi ho??

Im- Tch tch..no bakwass Aparna aunty..you see this is retribution..the whole two months which i was treated as a servant..without explanation your son nullified our marriage.

Im- Malini di calling me a house breaker..this is payback for that..you guys have 24 hours to pack your things and leave..

Malini slapped Imlie..Aryan tried to intervene but Imlie stopped him..

Im(whispers) This is what you wanted na..so have the guts to watch it as well.

Im- That hurt..tch tch..is this how you behave to the person who saved your life..she whistled and some goons came in with stick..

Im- Break everything you see..and don't let anyone interfere..she sat down on the sofa enjoying an apple as the goons broke everything..

Ap- Imlie please..aise mat kar..we will leave..

Adi- Imlie..stop it please we will leave..don't do this..

Im- Stop!! You guys can leave..kal tak payment mil jayegi..Imlie stood up and started to leave..

Im- And one more thing..don't even think about informing the police..nahi toh iss ghar dirty secrets will be out in the open..then what will happen to your family's reputation..tick tock..time is running out..

Imlie smiled and went outside..Aryan followed he was confused shouldn't he enjoy what had happened but..was he feeling scared..what if Imlie never actually manipulated her..and what if the truth would be different to what he was believing??

Ps- Hey guys..so you like this chapter..do you want a breakdown or panic attack of Imlie?? Or the cold attitude continue..please do comment.