Part 2- Chapter 12

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..hope you will like it and thank you for all the comments but i am still keeping the vote and comments system atleast for this book..

Imlie reached the accident site, eventhough she had seen few death in her village, she wasn't ready to hear the scream and wailing of the people in pain and others who were mourning their loved ones.

She looked around trying to find a way to reach the accident site when someone dragged her away from all the cameras..

Im- Kaun..she looked at Aditya..

Adi- Is Aryan with you..she shook her head..

Im- I am so sorry..what i did..

Adi- Listen to me we don't have time to do this..we need to find Malini..she nodded and they looked around and helped people whenever they could..

They had just reached the part of the bridge that was still left but slowly collapsing..

Im- Babusaheb..didn't you do an article regarding this bridge..you had written about all the malpractice so why wasn't it destroyed before..

Adi- I don't know..i had given the article to Editor sir but he didn't publish it..something is really wrong here..they looked around when they saw a hand peeking under the rubble..

Adi- Malini!!! They ran towards it..Imlie quickly picking up small and medium sized debris to make way to pull her out..

M- Ahhhh..Adi..my leg..they looked on as her leg was trapped under a huge boulder..

M- Adi..Imlie..you have to go..baaki ka bridge kabhi bhi gir sakta hain..

Adi- Chup rahiye aap..we are not going anywhere..we will try to remove the boulder..okay..they made her sit up carefully and both of them pushed the boulder as hard as possible..

Slowly the boulder dislodged and rolled over..Aditya picked Malini in his arms..he was walking ahead when Imlie saw the last of the debris nearly falling on Aditya..she used all of her strength and pushed him away..

Im- AHHHH!!!

Aditya turned around horrified..Imlie was no where to be seen..before he could move to save her rescue personnel had came and forced him to leave the place with Malini..

Aryan hadn't moved on from his spot infront of the TV..he was searching for Imlie..but then he only saw Aditya and Malini as he kept her on a stretchers..he tried to go back..when the Police stopped him..

N- Haye bhagwan..yeh ladki itni ziddi kyun hain..usse kuch ho na jaye..

Arpi- Kuch nahi hoga Maa..shaant ho jao aap..

Adi- Let me go Inspector..i have to go save someone..

In- Listen to me..the last piece of the bridge is fallen..if the person is underneath it..they are probably dead by now..

Ar-(mumbling)You will not leave me..you will not leave me..

Imlie felt herself falling in and out of consciousness..she had been hit on the head..the last thing she saw was two or three people running towards her..she felt herself being lifted and then..nothing but darkness..

Ps- Hey guys..so how was the cliffhanger..don't worry no memory loss drama..and who saved Imlie..any guesses..

Vote - 10
Comments -10