Chapter 13

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter and it will be bit sad for Aryan..but no misunderstanding i promise..

Present

Everyone quickly went towards Malini and picked her up, she was screaming in pain

Ap- Adi hume iss hospital le kar jana hoga..

Ar- I am sorry i didn't mean for this to happen..

Adi- Tum jahan jaate ho na sirf barbadi lete ho..

They all left for hospital but Aryan followed them, he wanted to make sure that everything was okay. Malini was admitted to the ICU..since her case was critical.

D- Mr Tripathi..we need a specialist for this delivery..and right now he is busy in a meeting..

Adi- Toh aap kuch karte kyun nahi hain..

D- I am sorry but no one is allowed to go to the conference hall..i will try to manage things but it will good for both your wife and her child that the specialist comes soon.

Aryan had heard what was happening, he followed the doctor and asked the name of the specialist, turns out he was his best friend Harry..he quickly called him.

Harry looked at his phone and frowned Aryan usually didn't call him, so something must be very serious..

H- Aru?? What happened??

Ar- I need you downstairs..Malini Chaturvedi is in the ICU..

H- Alright..tell the doctor to make sure that i have all the information.

Five minutes later Harry went inside the ICU with the doctor and performed the C section, the baby was transferred to NICU since he was a premature birth but his vitals were stable.

Imlie had came as soon as she can reach, she could feel the tension between the Tripathi's and Aryan.

H- Congratulations Mr.Tripathi aapko beta hua hain..but since he is a premature baby we have kept him in the NICU..and your wife is also stable.

Adi- Thank you..can i see my child??

H- Ya sure..the nurse will take you there.. he went towards Aryan and hugged him.

Im- Harry??

H- Bhabhi..kitna time ho gaye aap se mil..kaisi hain aap??

Im- I am good thank you for saving di and her baby..

H- Thank you iss ghonchu ko bolo..he called me at the right time..now excuse me..i have a conference to attend..

He left and Imlie looked at Aryan for explanation,

Ar- I had gone there to say sorry..i didn't do anything. Malini was trying to pull back Aditya but he shoved her a bit and she fell down..i am not a monster..i didn't hurt her..

He was breathing heavily so Imlie cupped his face and said,

Im- It's okay..i trust you..chalo ab let's go and see the baby..she was excited to meet the child.

They went to NICU..Imlie went inside but Aryan stood outside he didn't want to cause anymore tension, he felt sad he had missed so many things due to his own stupidity.

He looked at the smiling face of Imlie and he felt sad that he wasn't there for his own child's birth..he quickly left from there..not being able to handle his own emotions.

Flashback

Aryan had given the reporters the address of the venue and they all had came there, including Imlie..Aryan was talking to someone when he looked towards and Imlie walked in looking absolutely mesmerizing in the white suit..

She had went straight to her colleagues who were taking pictures just as she had instructed, and she was ready to take interviews from some of them.

One of them was Deepak Mehra, he had came up the new dating app where you can meet people based on your preferences, and the app had a safety filter where your chat and photos will deleted within half an hour as soon as you exit the messenger.

Im- Hello sir i am Imlie from Bhaskar times..aapko kaise lag raha hain aaj iss ceremony mein aa ke??

D- Phele toh i am relieved ki koi mujhse Hindi mein sawal kar raha hain..i feel like snotty snob while i speak in English..

D- Second, mein toh bahut enjoy kar raha hun..even if i don't get the award..mujhe bahut saare customer milne waale hain..aap bhi join karna aap if you are interested.

Imlie smiled and replied politely that she wasn't interested, after that she took few more interviews.

After that the ceremony started and Aryan was called on the stage to get the businessman of the year award..before he could say anything someone threw rotten tomatoes on him.

M- Tu aur teri yeh Rathore company ne logo ki life barbad kar di hain..maaro isse..they started throwing tomatoes and eggs on him.

Imlie didn't know what happened to her she ran towards the podium and dragged him away from there..soon his guards too came there..

Im- Tum log pagal ho kya?? Sir ko aise akele kyun choda?? And iss hotel ki security itni bakwass hain kya?? She turned towards Aryan..and kept her hand on his arm..

Im- Sir aap theek hain??

Ar- (Shrugging her hand and going back to the stage)I am not a coward..i know ek waqt tha when there were problems in my company but i promise..jo bhi log Rathore mills se nikale gaye i will do my best to give them their job back.

The ceremony was over but Imlie felt reluctant to leave Aryan, so she followed him and she was right he was cleaning his face but it was pretty obvious that he was close to having a panic attack..

Im-(grabbing his arm and shouting)Aryan!! Snap out of it..and he did..

Im- I think i should take you home..

Ar- No need..

Im- I am not asking..she sat in the car next to him and the driver took them back to the Rathore Mansion..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like it..i know we didn't have much of Arylie moment but i will try to write it in the next chapter..and she will finally know something about Arvind..