Chapter 32

Hey guys..so here is the next part and you guys are in for a surprise treat..and starting of something sweet...

Aryan was beyond confused even after saying that he loves her she didn't say anything..but only wanted to spend some time with him..he thought about and then he realized had come on way too strong..and he also remembered that she was maybe still married to that idiot husband of her who left him..

Ar-(thinks) Kya yaar..what have i done..i have to say sorry to her..tomorrow..

The next Imlie greeted him with a smile and he went close to her and said..

Ar- I am sorry about yesterday..i shouldn't have come on too strong..you don't have to feel bounded by my feelings..

Im- I want to show you something..come on she took him to the hut where everything had started..

Im- This was the place where everything went wrong..i was with a man hiding in the hut to save ourselves from the rain..next thing i know i was being forcefully married to him..

Im- And in a second that man become my everything..but he too left me..and at first i was sad because i was habitued to being his wife..but i moved on..

Im- Issi tarah..it is not love that you feel for me Aryan..it is just an attachment..itne din hum saath rahe..jhagada kiya..worked together..i became your habit..it is not love..

Ar-(scoff)And that's why you were jealous about other girls talking to me in the college?? Why did you show so much care for me?? Saach yeh hain ki you don't wanna accept your feelings..

Im- Can you blame me?? They had came back to Imlie's house..Please Aryan try and understand..hum dono ki duniya alag hain..and you don't deserve a emotionally jaded person like me..

Ar- Itna bura hun..ki you won't even give us a chance?? Imlie saw hope in his eyes..and deep down she too wanted to be loved by someone..to be someone's priority..

Im- Ugh fine..you win ABP..but meri ek shart hain..koi jayada over the top show off nahi..abhi ke liye it will be between us that we are together..okay??

Im- Aur mein tumhare Rathore Mansion mein nahi rehne waali..i will stay near my new office..

Ar- Alright..as you wish..but abhi mujhe jana hoga..apparently people cannot do a single thing properly without my supervision..

Im- Aww lagata hain sab ne tumhara bikat roop bahut miss kiya hain..

Ar- Jungli..he said goodbye to Meethi and Imlie had gone with him to his car..

Im- Dhyan se jana..ABP..what..he leaned towards and she suddenly became nervous..he pecked her cheek lightly and whispered a goodbye..and left in his car..

Half an hour later Malini and Aditya had reached their house,

Im- Jiju, di aap yahan??

Adi- Tum hume apna samjhthi hi nahi ho na?? Bataya tak nahi ki tumhe hostel se nikal diya tha..

M- Mujhe didi bolti ho toh mere ghar hi aa jaati..Mom kuch nahi bolti..she is just angry on dad..aap dono pe nahi..

Im- Oh ho..i wanted to rest..and don't worry agli hafte se i am coming back to work in Delhi..par aap log yahan kaise??

M- Woh actually humari shaadi ki date fix ho gayi hain..

Im- Aare waah congratulations..i am so happy..

Me- Congratulations beta..

Adi- Hum chathe hain aap dono bhi mere shaadi mein shamil ho..

Me- Of course..

Imlie was beyond happy, finally everyone was getting their happy ending..she only wished that she could share this with Aryan..but he didn't really like Aditya that much..and she was starting to think that maybe she should actually find out what happened to his Jiju..

Ps- So Imlie ji is ready to become a detective..and do you like their conversation?? Please comment on it..