Chapter 5

Hey guys..hope you will enjoy the new chapter and i hope you will give lots of comments.

Flashback

Imlie woke up coughing and the nurse gave her some water to drink, suddenly she realized that she had saved a women, she asked the nurse about it and she told her that she was in a different room but was okay.

After getting discharged she went towards the room where the lady was, she looked from outside she was hugging her brother, she didn't like interfering in their moment.

After a second she knocked the door and went inside,

Im- Um..hi..I am Imlie..i hope you are okay.

Arpi- Yes, thank you so much you saved me.

Ar- Thank you for saving her..i will make sure that i will pay for your medical bills..

Im- Excuse me?? You think i saved her for money??🤨🤨

Ar- I just wanted to help..

Im- I don't need your help..yeh paise ka ruaab kisi aur ko dikhao..i am happy you are okay Di..goodbye.

Ar- Whatever.

Imlie glared at him and left and Arpita rolled her eyes, trust her brother to make things awkward, Imlie had just gotten out of the hospital when Aditya came and hugged her..

Adi- Tum theek ho?? One of your friends called me..she was at hospital for a check up.

Im- I am fine..i had inhaled smoke while saving someone and passed out..and that lady's brother brought me here.

Adi- Let me go and say thank you.

Im- Aare no need i said thank you. Waise aapko ghar nahi jana to prepare food for Malini di??

Adi- Aare bahut daar lag raha hain..

Im- Oho i will help na.

And she did give him instructions the Tripathi's were genuinely surprised that Aditya had cooked something for the first time, even Malini liked the food, everyone praised him but he felt guilty afterall it was Imlie who helped him.

Adi- Maa, Malini..mein aap se kuch mangana chatha hun..

Ap- Kya hua?? Sab theek hain na..

M- Tum chathe ho ki hum Imlie ko maaf kar de na..

Adi- Han..dekhiye woh iss seher mein akeli hain. Aapne gaon wapas nahi jayegi woh..kam se kam usse ek parivar mil jayega hum logo mein..

Ap- Theek hain..par uss par hum itni jaldi bharosa nahi karne wale hain.

Adi- Okay.

Present

Imlie made sure that Narmada had taken her medicine and went to sleep, she went to the guest room to get some sleep when her phone rang..

Im- What happened?? Is everything alright??

M- No..he has a fever and he is not eating anything. Please come and meet him once.

Im- Mein abhi aati hun..she quickly left the room.

Aryan had finished his work and he wanted to talk to Imlie so he went towards to the guestroom but she was running away, so he followed her.

He was confused when she reached a small house, he was also more confused when she hugged a small baby..whose baby was it?? Did Imlie really move on??

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like the twist..and please do comment lots of it..