Part 2- Chapter 23

Hey guys..so ab bas ek major flashback hain in this story..that is how he came to know that Imlie was his sister..but abhi thoda time lagayega..to unveil that.

Imlie looked on as Aryan left with Ansh. She took Arvind to her room, not wanting to create any scenes if the talk became somewhat emotional. They went inside and she closed the door.

Arv- Imlie look, i know ki you are very angry with your Mom, and me that we never told you the truth. But even i came to know the truth few weeks after i came out of the coma.

Arv- I never wanted to hurt you..but just like Aryan i never wanted you to leave..islye i told you the truth.

Im- I still cannot believe that i am your sister. And that Maa actually had a son who is dead now. You have to understand, i am still overcome with whatever had happened between me and Aryan..i need time please.

Arv- And i am ready to give you that..and i hope one day Meethi aunty too will be able to forgive me..after all it was their son who died because he wanted my life.

Im- I am sure she will..but we should go now..ceremony kabhi bhi shuru ho sakti hain.

Imlie and Arvind left they didn't see that Dev was hiding in the bathroom and had heard what they both were talking.

He was pissed off that not only he had lost his status and power. But he felt angry that he loved and yearned for someone else kid all these years.

D- All of you will pay for this..especially that Arvind..

Imlie came and sat next to Aryan who held a sleeping Ansh in his arms, he raised an eyebrow and she nodded with a smile..the Panditji told to chose a name with the letter M

M/Adi- Malav

(Ahaan was the preferred choice..but in the starting chapter i have written Malav)

After the pooja was over everyone was having lunch, Imlie had gone to her room to put Ansh to bed..Aryan came in few seconds later..

Im- Ek second bhi nahi reh pata Ansh ke bina?? She teased him.

Ar- Not only Ansh..he sat next to her on the bed..i miss you too.

Ar- I want to say something and please don't stop me. I want you to know how genuinely sorry i am for forcing you to get married to me. For keeping you from helping the Tripathi's and giving you so much stress.

Ar- And thank you ki you fought for what is right..nahi toh i don't know what i would have done in the name of getting justice.

Im- Tumhe pata hain..uss raat i had actually forgiven you..i was ready to give our relationship another..but your ghonchu self had to lie..waise toh bolte rehthe the ki you won't let me leave..but jab i thought you will stop me..you didn't.

Ar- It was because i thought ki i was not right for you, especially after all i done to you..mujhe laga tha..ki tum thode din gussa rahaogi, but then i will try to convince you to come back..but sab kharab ho gaya uske baad.

Im- I guess we both are ghonchus in our own way..

Ar- Imlie..do you think we should get married again?? This time with all fanfare and all the rasam that happens.

Imlie wanted to say no because she didn't want to get her hopes, her life had a way to throw troubles in her way left, right and centre..but seeing the hope in his eyes..and the chance to get his love again..so she nodded..and Aryan hugged her tightly..

Ps- Hey guys..so wedding bells have chimed..but we have a new villain in the shape of Dev..also do you think Arvind should adopt Vaibhav's son?? Please comment on it..