Chapter 31

Hey guys..here is the new chapter and thank you for all the feedback you have given. anyway please enjoy the chapter..

Aryan was in his room hitting the punching bag repeatedly, he was feeling angry at himself, at the situation and at Imlie..how could she just walk away from him??how can she say that there was nothing worthwhile here?? But most of all he was angry that why he was still thinking about her..

Arpi- Because UNB ji aapko pyaar ho gaya hain..

Ar- Di please..i don't believe in love..

Arpi- Toh tujhe fark kyun padh raha hain ki Imlie yahan nahi hain?? Why are you angry?? You wanted to take revenge from Aditya na?? Par abhi bhi why are you thinking about Imlie??

Ar- Di..aap mujhe confuse kar rahi hain..and rahi baat revenge from Aditya..i have the perfect weapon in hand to destroy them..but i am waiting for the right time..

After taking a shower and changing his clothes, he went to Imlie's hostel..he just wanted to have a glimpse of her..he had parked his car and went inside the hostel..

W- Mr.Rathore aap yahan??

Ar- I wanted to meet Imlie..

W- Woh actually she left..more like she was asked to get out of the hostel..

Ar- What!!

W- Yes woh actually due to the sting operation many of the girls complained to the landlord and he had connections with powerful people..they threatened my family so i had no choice to force her to leave..

Ar- Where did she go??

W- Back to Pagdandiya..

Aryan went outside..he was even more furious now..why did she had to go back to her village?? His house meant nothing to her?? Why couldn't she come back?? No..he will not allow her to stay there..he will bring her back..

Imlie was sitting on the swing when the postman came..telling her that there was a letter for her..she frowned who would write her letter??

She opened it was a offer letter from a publication house..named Nirvan..she has to join as junior reporter by next week..she squealed..her first job she ran to her home to inform her Mother..

Im- Amma!! Amma!!

M- Kya hua Imliya..

Im- Yeh dekh..she showed her the letter..mujhe meri phele naukri mil gayi hain..aur woh bhi Delhi mein hi..

M- Mein bahut khush hun..beta..chal mandir chalte hain..Sita Maiya ko bhi dhyanwaad bol ke aate hain..

They went to the temple..offered their prayers and expressed their gratitude..when they came back Aryan was waiting for them..

Im- AB..i mean Aryan Sir aap yahan??

Ar- I have come to take you back home..tumhe mein permanent position dena chatha hun in Bhaskar times..

Im- Sir iski koi zaroorat nahi hogi..i got my first job and i have to join in a week's time..and they are also ready to give me accommodations..

Meethi had left them alone, sensing some tension between them..Aryan was feeling beyond irritated nothing was going according to the plan..

Ar- You can stay at Rathore Mansion till you start the job..chalo..he tried to hold her hand but she backed away..

Im- Sir..you said to leave..ab mein wahan wapas nahi aaungi..

He grabbed her arms and pulled her closer,

Ar- I don't care..what you want..i want you there..pagal ho gaya hun..when you were not there..if you want me to say sorry i will say sorry..

Im- Itna kyun farak padh raha hain tumhe??

Ar- Kyunki pyaar karne laga hun..tumse..and i don't care agar tum mere kuch feel nahi karti..par tum hamesha mere saath rahogi..and that's final.

Im- Ek shart pe..spend a day with me in Pagdandiya..

Ar- Okay..

Malini and Aditya were beyond happy, the astrologer had told them that from the next month they can start the wedding preparations..everyone were happy and moving on in their lives..not knowing the storm which will soon come into their life..

Ps- Hey guys..do you like the obsessed version of Aryan?? Please do comment..