Part 2- Chapter 3

Hey guys...here is the new chapter hope you will like it..and please do give lot's of comments..

Meethi was feeling part excited and part restless, was it okay for Imlie to get married so soon..she knew that Aryan was nice person given by how much Imlie talked about him..and how he had saved her life..still she was feeling afraid..but she didn't say anything to Imlie.

The next day Adini had returned back home and cut short the honeymoon as well..Imlie too had reached there.

Im- Aparna Maa apne bataya kyun nahi iske baare mein mujhe??

M- Han Maa..let me speak to my Mom i think she can help us..

Ap- Nahi Malini..it is not right ki Anu ji has to buy our house for us..we will try to see if we can collect some money..from everything we have..

Everyone contributed whatever they had but it was much everything came down to just 2 lakh rupees..Imlie felt useless for the first time..she didn't know how to help them..in the end the Tripathi's had accepted that the house will have to be auctioned soon..

It was by evening the auctioning had started, Malini had secretly asked Anu for money but she had vehemently denied saying she herself was having financial problems..

Imlie was thinking about getting help from Aryan but she was reluctant as Aryan hated Aditya..and Aditya too dislike him..and it didn't feel right to ask him to ask for money..yet she atleast wanted to pitch the idea to them.

Im- Jiju, Di..i have another plan..but for that we might need to ask help from someone..

M- Kaun??

Im- Aryan..

Adi- Bikul nahi..i will die but i will never take any help from that bastard..

Im- Jiju!! I know that you don't like him but please don't call him a bastard okay..

M- Imlie..i also think it is not right to take help from them..

Imlie sighed it seems like Tripathi niwas will be auctioned..and it was sold for 5 Crores, it was Aditya who had been chosen to give the keys..but the man who brought the house said..

M- Thank you but i am just representing someone..

Adi- Who??

Ar- He is representing me Mr.Tripathi..everyone looked at Aryan as he walked in with swag..

Aditya was feeling irritated but he didn't say anything, everyone left only the Tripathi's, Malini, Imlie and Aryan were in the house..

Ar- I don't need the keys Aditya..this is merely investment for me..but for someone else i know how much this family means to her..

Aryan went towards Imlie and gave her the keys..

Ar- Aaj se yeh ghar tumhara hain..i brought it for you..it upto you what to decide what happens with them.

Adi- Why did you do this for Imlie?? Aisa kya rishta hain aap dono ka?? He asked and Aryan smirks and raises an eyebrow while Imlie just blushed..

Ar- Well Mr.Tripathi, Imlie will soon marry me..

Everyone- What???

Ps- Hey guys..are you loving this shade of Aryan?? I was also thinking what if he had been a villain..it would made their love story filled with angst..what do you think??