Chapter 10

Hey guys..here is the new chapter..i hope you will like it..and please do comment on it.

Flashback

Imlie was waiting in the CEO's office, she was nervous and excited to start her internship, she was sitting on the sofa and stood up when the door opened and in walked Aryan,

Im/Ar- Tum??

Im- Han i am the new intern.

Ar- Nice to meet you miss Imlie..i hope you will be 100 percent dedicated towards your work??

Im- Yes sir bikul..

Ar- Good, aap Editor se mil ke apna welcome kit lekar, apna kaam shuru kar sakti hain.

Im- Thank you sir i won't disappoint you..😀😀😀

Ar- Mujhe disappoint na karne se jayada important hain you don't disappoint yourself.

Imlie went towards an empty cubicle, and the Editor gave her a laptop, some writing tips and guidelines book and and lots of stationary she was like a kid in a candy store..after receiving her assignment she was working on it..when Aditya came to her.

Adi- Congratulations Imlie..you look like you belong here.

Im- Thank you Sir..

Adi- Sir??

Im-(whispers) Aap yahan humare jiju nahi, ek senior journalist hain islye..

Adi- Okay..all the best.

Im- Thank you.

Imlie was so engrossed in editing the articles, the editor had given, that she had forgotten to have lunch as well. She waa feeling hungry so she went towards the cafeteria where Aditya was sitting drinking coffee and looking furious,

Im- Sir aap theek hain??

Adi- Nahi..woh kal ka aaya CEO..mujhe bol raha hain ki i have become boring, and that i should write articles for Page 3..

Adi- Page 3 is filled with bakwass columns and gossip..i am not going to write any article for it.

Im- Oh ho sir what is the problem?? Dekho i know ki usually Page 3 wale articles sirf gossip hota hain..but they do good work as well.

Im- Concentrate on that..and kabhi kabhi gossip wale articles bhi likh lo..issi bahane aapko kuch romance karne ke tips bhi mil jaye..

Im- Kyunki seriously sir..uss department you need work, she showed him the tongue and left, while he thought over her words and decided to write the articles.

Imlie was satisfied, today was a learning experience for her, and she also saw a new side of her khadus boss, when he had not only complimented her work, but also motivated her to do good.

Im-(thinks) Hmm Arpita di was right he is a softie..hiding behind that khadus exterior..

Flashback

Imlie leaned on the doorway of her room, and looked on..Ansh was playing and surprisingly he was actually laughing and giggling with him.

Arpi- Aww..mere bhai kitna cute lag raha hain..

Arv- Saach mein..Aryan thoda time hume bhi khelne de Ansh ke saath..

Ar- No..i am playing with my baby boy.

Im- Anshu..come to mama..he made a face at her and went closer to him.

Im- Aww.. that is so bad dear..apni Mama ko bhul gaye aap??

Ar- Kya kare Anshu ka favorite uska daddy hain ab hain..he tickled him and he laughed loudly..

Im- Waise aap log kahan jaa rahe ho??

Arpi- Woh actually Arvind ka idea tha ki hum date pe jaye..

Arv- I missed so many moments of her life..so i wanted to create new memories..

Ar- Okay..have fun..be safe🤪🤪 he teased them.

They went away rolling their eyes, while Imlie looked at Aryan who was sitting with Ansh,

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Hmm..

Ar- I wanted to start afresh..a clean slate..let me woo you again..this time without any games or hidden motives..

Ar- I don't wanna lose you or Ansh..

Im- Okay..

Ps- Hey guys..so please tell me how should i develop Arylie's bond in the flashback and in the present??