Chapter 16

Hey guys..sorry i wasn't able to update the book..thanks for waiting..and for the some time there will be only flashback chapters.

Imlie had went straight to the Tripathi niwas where she could feel the tension, Aditya was the first to meet her.

Adi- Imlie suno meri baat..

Im- Jiju kya hua..

D- Imlie.. she turned around to see a man looking at her with teary eyes, he moved forward to hug her but she backed away.

Im- Kaun..

D- Beta..i am your father..

Before she could say anything, Anu Chaturvedi came there with Malini who looked like she had been crying this whole time

Im- Di..kya hua hain??

An- Tum meri beti se dur raho. She pushed Imlie away. Phele tunhari Maa ki wajah se meri shaadi barbad ho gayi..ab meri beti ki zindagi barbad karne jaa rahi ho tum.

Im- Dekhiye aap Malini di ki Mom hain so i respect you but please meri Maa ke baare mein kuch mat boliye.

Im-(turning to Dev) Aur aap listen to me very carefully, mere koi baap nahi hain and i don't feel bad about it..kyunki mere liye meri Maa hi meri baba and maa hain.

M- Imlie aaj mein tumse kuch maang rahi hun..will you give that??

Im- Boliya na??

M- Mere family aur Aditya ki family se dur raho tum. Please i don't trust you, please jao yahan se.

Adi- Malini aap..

M- Aditya please aapko meri kasam hain..please..

Imlie was feeling sad, she was losing everyone again but she this time she didn't have the strength to fight, as she was remembering all the taunts she had heard till now in her life because her father abandoning them.

Im- It is okay Jiju..thank you for everything. I promise i will not come to this house ever again.

Before Aditya or Dev could stop her she had left, she was doing her best to not cry. She went straight to Bhaskar times as she wanted focus on something else.

Aryan was working on his laptop, he looked up to see Imlie coming in going towards her desk, he frowned..something was off she looked serious and was missing the beat in her step.

Imlie kept on working the whole day, even her colleagues felt that something had happened today, she was too silent and wasn't even gossiping with other colleagues as well.

Imlie was dreading to go back to the hostel, as she would definitely cry, she was still trying to find a reason to stay when she heard Aryan..

Ar- Itna jayada kaam nahi hain..you can go home..

Im- I think i have something to write..

Ar- Imlie..it is my order..go home..

Im- Okay.

She sighed and picked up her bag and left, Aryan felt irritated as she did everything he asked and didn't even answer him back that much, he was really curious to know exactly what had happened.

Aditya was in his room, he picked up his phone and called the postoffice and told them that he wanted to speak to Meethi,

M- Aditya babu what happened?? Imliya theek hain na??

Adi- Nahi sab theek nahi hain..Imlie ko aaj uske papa ka saach pata chal gaya hain..

M- Dev ke bare mein?? Hain bhagwan meri baachi..

Adi- Aap please ek baar uss se mil lijye..usse aacha lagayega..

M- Thank you Babusaheb..

Adi- Issme thank you bolne ki zaroorat nahi hain..i just want her to be happy.

Ps- Hey guys. Hope you like it..and please tell me what scenes you wanna see between Arylie..please do tell how the chapter was..