Chapter 35

Hey guys..so i have sped up a few things..and here Aryan finally gets to know that Aditya is Imlie's ex husband..

Imlie was feeling mixed bag of emotions..on the one hand she was feeling happy and excited to work in a new office and it was quite surprising that there were many females there.

But on the hand, the truth of her marriage was like a hanging sword on her head..everytime she tried to talk to Aryan it was interrupted by Aryan or someone else..

Im-(thinks)Why..did i insist Jiju to not tell anyone the truth..aur yeh ABP..Aditya naam sun kar hi itna gussa ho jaata hain..

Im-(thinks)What if he comes to know about the wedding?? Naa..he usually doesn't go to these thimgs..and even if he does..i will tell him the truth whether or not he likes it..i will force him to listen..

Aryan was in his room, checking out various outfits. Anu Chaturvedi had requested his presence, at first he wanted to deny but..then he thought about his plan..and how it can quickly change all their happiness into sadness..

Arpi- Aru?? Itna tayaar hokar kahan jaa raha hain?? Mr.Tripathi ki shaadi mein??

Ar- Shaadi nahi..barbaadi di..

Arpi- Aru..dekh mein maa ki tarah superstitious baat par believe nahi karti hun..but i have very bad feeling..jaise aaj kuch bahut galat hone wala hain..

Ar- Di..stop seeing those melodramas..sab theek hoga..

Arpi- Aacha sun..agar Imlie wahan hain toh gussa mat karna usspe..woh aur Aditya colleagues the..

Ar- Fine..and please uska and Aditya ka naam ek saath mat lijye..i don't like it..and he left..

Imlie was literally running around and doing everything she can to help and also to butter Anu up..she was exceptionally brilliant designer..she did learn many things from her.

Ap- Imlie beta juice piyo..thaq jaogi..hum hain to take care of everything..

Im- Par..

Ap- No if or but..piyo and then go and change..muharat ka time ho raha hain.

Im- Ji..

She drank the juice and went inside the guestroom and changed her dress as well..she also did light makeup and kept her hair open..she was straighting her chunni when she collided with someone..

Im- ABP..tum yahan?? She was feeling scared and restless..

Ar- Mrs. Chaturvedi ne force kiya tha..so i came..

Imlie suddenly held his hand and dragged him away to the guestroom they went inside and she shuts the door..

Ar- Jungli kya kar rahi ho..irrade theek nahi lag rahe..

Im- Aryan..i have to tell you something..and please promise you will not stop me.. he nodded

Ar- What is it..feeling a dread setting into his body..it felt like his nightmare was going to become a reality..

Im- My ex husband is none other than Aditya Sir..and i know ki tum naraz hone waale ki why i didn't tell you and the reason is we have broken off this relationship..it was a forced relationship anyway..and i did not want my identity to be connected with him.

Imlie looked on as he remained silent..she was starting to feel scared..she went to say something..when someone knocked at the door..

Rup- Imlie..dress kar liya..function shuru hone wala hain..

Im- Han di aayi..she left quickly..

While the pheras were happening Aryan quickly left the Tripathi niwas and went back home..thankfully Arpita and Narmada weren't there..and he went ballistic..he broke every single thing in his room.

Ar- WHY!!! Kyun jhoot bola mujhse..he felt hurt and beyond furious..his mind misunderstanding that Imlie was using him..

Ar- Tumhe saza milegi Imlie..jaise tumne mera and meri feelings ka mazak banaya hain..usse lakh guna jayada i will make you suffer..mere pyaar dekh hain na ab meri nafrat dekhne waali ho tum..

Ps- Hey guys..so the truth is out..and as usual Aryan misunderstood her..what do you think will happen next?? Please comment..