Part 2- Chapter 26

Hey guys..i hope you will like the drama i am including..but don't worry yeh book mein happy ending hi hogi..please do comment..

Tripathi's were getting ready and so was Imlie..her room was a disaster..Ansh came into the room wearing the dress Malini had chosen for him.

An- Mama..

Im- Aww..oh my god you look so beautiful my dear..she quickly put a kala tikka behind his ear..

Im- Let's take a selfie and we will send to Dadaa..they made cute faces and took the selfies and sent it to Aryan..and he sent ❤❤❤❤ emojis.

and he sent ❤❤❤❤ emojis

(This is Ansh's dress..ab ASR ka beta hain toh thoda stylish hona chaiye na 🙊🙈🙈)

Ansh went to play with Malav while Imlie was selecting her dress when she got a call from Arvind,

Im- Jiju?? Oh sorry bhai.. kya hua??

Arv- Can you come to City Hospital?

Im- Aap theek ho?? Di, Maa aur Aryan?? Sab theek hain na??

Arv- Imlie i will explain everything later. Bas City Hospital aa jao..

Imlie asked Aditya to take care Ansh for few hours and he had agreed, she left for City Hospital she reached there and she went inside, Arvind was sitting on one of the benches with a small boy sleeping on his lap.

Im(sitting next to him)Bhai kya hua?? Yeh kaun hain??

Arv- This is Vaibhav's son..but Niharika his mother has kept me as his guardian..and her last wish was that i adopt him.

Im- She died??

Arv- She killed herself..she was depressed..i don't know what to do Imlie..he thinks i am his father..and i cannot bring myself to adopt him..what should I do??

Im- Bhai..iss baache ko nahi pata what his father has done..but adopt karna na karna is your choice..but baaki sab ko bhi pata hona chaiye..especially Arpita di.

Im- Abhi ke liye..hum isse ghar le ke jaate hain.

Imlie had asked Aditya to meet him directly at the Rathore Mansion..Arvind was feeling restless, he couldn't help feel resentful towards Vaibhav, he lost his life, his company and 5 years of his life..

Ar- Imlie..Jiju?? Aap dono saath mein?? And yeh ladka kaun hain??

Im- ABP..saare sawal yahin karogaye kya?? She took the boy and made sure he rested in her old room.

Ar-(grabbing her arm) Imlie kya hua hain?? Jiju itne tensed kyun lag rahe hain..

Imlie wanted to lie but she knew from previous experience, what troubles lying had brought for her, so took a deep breathe and said.

Im- Woh ladka Vaibhav ka beta hain. His mother is dead and she had told bhai to adopt the boy..

Ar- She is mad..why should we adopt that killer's son??

Im- Aryan..yes Vaibhav was a monster but the child had nothing to do with whatever had happened between Jiju and him.

As they were talking they didn't see Dev smiling he had found a way to get into the mansion..his grandson was here in the house, he will definitely take him away.. not before destroying their happiness.

Ps- Hey guys..more drama to come but i promise end mein sab theek hoga..and next chapter mein probably ek aur flashback hoga..please do comment..