Chapter 9

Hey guys..here is the next chapter also i will be going to Kerala from 27 Jan so updates will be very slow..please be patient..anyways enjoy the chapter.

Flashback

Meethi was beyond furious why did Dev come back to their life after so many years, Dev tried to hug Meethi but she stepped back,

M- Aap yahan kyun aaye hain Mr. Chaturvedi.

D- Mein tumse aur humari beti se milne aaya hun.

M- Mr. Chaturvedi aap humare  kuch nahi hain and yahan aapki koi beti nahi hain..please aap chale jaye yahan se.

D- Par..

M- Please go..she pointed her hand towards the door and he reluctantly left.

Meethi was feeling restless she didn't want the past to cause problems in Imliya life..only now she had started to live and do things for herself.

Imlie was smiling she was beyond excited to start her internship in Bhaskar times, she had even reached 15 minutes early, she was walking towards the building when a bhajan mandali went by her.

She had prayed to the Goddess and moved towards the building when she saw the khadus from the hospital, he was standing by the car but he was clawing at his neck it seems,

Im- Mr..tum theek ho??

Ar- N..no..i have..to save him..he was pacing here and there clawing at his neck..

Im-(grabbing his arms)Stop!! You are scratching yourself..hum khol dete hain..she opened the button of his collar, loosened his tie a bit as well..

Slowly Aryan calms down, he looked towards her..she was going to ask how he was when he glared at her and said..

Ar- Yahan jo kuch bhi hua usse kisi ko batane ki zaroorat nahi..😡😡

Im-(blinks)Hadd hain yaar i was helping you..whatever i have work do you she left huffing..not wanting to ruin her mood by talking to the khadus.

Present

Everyone was sitting on the dining table having breakfast but Aryan was looking whether Imlie will come or not..

Arv- Aru..woh aa jayegi..don't worry.

Arpi- Oh ho Arvind aapko pata hain na..yeh apni Imlie ke bina nahi reh sakta hain..

They teased him, Imlie was feeling apprehensive taking Ansh to meet the family, what if they don't accept him?? Or what if they would be angry at her for not telling them about him.

Taking a deep breath she went outside, Ansh feeling nervous as well he had hidden his face in her neck..Arpita was the first to look at them.

Arpi- Imlie..yeh baby..

Im- I am sorry everyone mene aap logo ek baat hide ki thi..

N- Kaisi baat..

Im- Yeh Ansh..mere aur Aryan ka beta..

Arpi- Eee saachi..she quickly went towards her asked if she can hold him..she nodded but the moment she held him he started crying.

Arvind and Narmada too held him but he cried continuously, finally it was Aryan who hugged him and he stopped crying instantly.

Aryan felt so relieved hugging his son, he was the exact replica of him, same bone structure and same eyes..he looked towards Imlie for the first time since they have met again she was smiling..

Im-(thinks) Should i give him a second chance??

Ar- (thinks) I will make it up to you i promise..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..and do you like the twist that Aryan too had Panic attacks..please do comment..