Chapter 29

Hey guys..new chapter hope you will like it..and Imlie will see a man hiding in the shadows in night and will try to begin her jassosi..

Arpita didn't like to snoop, she liked to gossip and teasing her brother but she never interfered in his life, so she hated how Aditya and Malini just waltzed into their house and are now talking to Imlie..

Im- Aap theek hain Malini di??

Adi- Imlie woh sab chodo..we have to tell you something..this Aryan is using you to get revenge from me..i am sure of it..the way he is continuously chamging my department is a sign of that..

Im- Aditya sir aapko galatfami hui hain..Aryan sir aise kuch nahi karegaye..and why the hell would he be using me..he doesn't even know me that much..

Adi- Aur nahi kiya toh he will use you, he will use anyone to harm me..because i had written some articles on his Jiju and he was killed because of it..

Imlie winced at the nonchalant way he had said it as it is okay for him that someone had died..

Im- Aditya sir..can you please leave..i will not believe a single thing you have said..and also i don't think it is right that Arpita di should see you as she will get sad..

Im- And please don't forget ki aaj Malini di and I are alive because Aryan sir saved us..you did wrong by telling di the details of the sting operation..

M- Chaliye Aditya..it is clear she is not believing you..i am happy you are alright and sorry for putting you in trouble..

Arpita left from there and she saw Malini and Aditya leaving, on one hand she was happy that Imlie didn't believe Aditya that her brother will use someone to get revenge.

But she was confused as well, what exactly was Aru planning and why did it feel that there was something more going on between Imlie, Aditya and Malini..they didn't look like mere acquaintances..

Aryan had came in the evening, his head was gonna explode, how did the newspaper survive for so long?? The bullheaded Reporter and Journalist Aditya had given such a bad article..

And then he had to justify why he had demoted Aditya..he was practically hating that name now..Imlie was quite at dinner, she didn't say anything to anyone..

Aryan looked at her and then at his di, she also looked somber today. After dinner Imlie slowly went back to her room while Arpita went to talk to Aryan,

Arpi- Aru..we need to talk..

Ar- Kya hua di??

Arpi- Aaj Mr.Tripathi aaye the..he knows that you are out to take revenge..

Ar- Han toh?? He can think whatever he wants..

Arpi- He was trying to manipulate Imlie, even though she took a stand for you..but jo bhi ho Aru..please don't involve her okay..she is such a kind hearted soul..

Ar- Hmm..i won't..

Imlie was standing by window, she started to feel suffocated so she went outside through the kitchen, she was roaming in the garden when she suddenly saw a hooded person standing near one of the window..and looking inside..

Im- Aae..kaun ho tum?? She tried to catch him but she almost fell down due to her ankle..the man had caught her but still kept his face hidden..

Im- ABP!! Guard bhaiya!!

The man ran away, he didn't think it would be this difficult to get inside he truly hoped the girl hadn't seen his face..he couldn't come out to the world so early..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like it..and do you wanna see a jealous Imlie??and Aryan enjoying it..