Part 2- Chapter 11

Hey guys..so hope you like it..so i was going to write that Imlie had informed Aditya, what she was gonna do..but that would be too predictable..anyways enjoy the chapter..

Aryan drove back home, he kept on looking at Imlie but she wasn't even looking at him, nor she was fiddling with the music system in his car..which she always does when she gets bore..they reached Rathore Mansion and went inside.

N- Imlie beta..how was lunch.?

Im- It was good Maa..but i am sorry mein thaq gayi hun..apne room mein aaram karne jaa rahi hun.

N- Han beta go..don't worry dinner mein room mein hi bhijwa dungi..

Im- Ji..

Imlie went inside she was starting to feel suffocated, she quickly removed some of the jewelry she had worn, she was massaging her chest trying to breathe..

Im- (talking out loud) How..how can i do this to them..they..they helped me..took care of me..and i..Aryan came and looked at her.

Ar- Imlie..tum theek ho..

Im- I..i..am fine..she still rubbed her chest..

Ar- You are not fine..come sit here..he touched her shoulder when she pushed him back..

Im- Haath mat lagao mujhe..ye..yeh sab tumhari wajah se ho raha hain..mujhe..jhoota bolte ho..what about you?? Why did you never said anything about Jiju being responsible for Arvind Jiju's death..she was huffing badly..

Ar- Sit down Imlie..

Im- No!! Don't touch me..tum ..un logo ko barbaad karna chathe ho na..toh mujhe barbaad hote hue bhi dekhna hoga..

Im- And..trust me..if the truth comes out and and Babusaheb is not responsible..i will not even come..back to you..that is a promise..

Ar-(grabbing her arms)I will not let you..now sit down..he made her sit on the sofa..and asked her to drink some water..he left the room..and she went inside the bathroom.

Opening the shower she stood under it..finally giving into sadness she was feeling since her wedding night..

Im- WHY!!! ARYAN.. I HATE YOU SO MUCH..😡😭😭😭 She continued crying..after half hour she came outside changing her clothes with puffy red eyes..she ate the dinner that Narmada had given and slept on the sofa..without evening saying a word to Aryan.

Aditya was helping Malini pack her things, she was feeling angry that Imlie would do such a thing..

M- Koi itna selfish kaise ho sakta hain..we did so much for her..and she..

Adi- Is being forced by Aryan..i am damn sure about it..

M- Aditya..maybe Imlie wants to hurt us too.

Adi- Malini look at all the coincidence, the house is brought by Aryan, he married Imlie and now Imlie wants us out of the house..it is all his game plan..

M- Then we have to do something..we can't just let her suffer..

Adi- I will help her..but aap isse dur rahegi..let Aryan think that we hate Imlie..she nodded..the Tripathi's reluctantly shifted to Malini's house..

In the morning Imlie had been doing some work on her laptop since she had taken work from home when suddenly Deepak calls her..

D- Imlie..did you see the news..there has been an accident..bridge collapse..

Im- No..let me see..

D- Imlie..there were a college bus as well going on a tour..and some professors as well..

Im- Which college?? Even though she asked in the back of her mind she knew the answer..she went towards the living room and switched on the TV..

D- Your college..and your professor Malini Chaturvedi as well..

N- Haye bhagwan..i hope everyone is okay..

Im- I have to go..

N/Arpi- Imlie..but she didn't listen to them..

She was just going into the car when Aryan pulled her back..

Ar- Kya kar rahi ho?? Wahan jaa kar kya kar logi?? There are people who are working to save people..

Im-(yanking her hand)I don't care..i am going there..and why do you care so much haan?? You should be happy na..tumhe ek jhooti aur dhokebazz insaan se chutkara mil jayega na..

Ar- Are you mad..tum kahi nahi jaa rahi ho..

Im- Tum ho kaun..jo mujhe rok rahe ho..

Ar- I am your husband dammit..

Im- Aaj aachank yaad aa gaye ki tum mere husband ho?? I want you to live with this fear..that if something happened to me..it was because of you..

She drove off, for a second she felt happy seeing him hurt..but then she guilty as well..but right now her priority was to save Malini..

Ps- Hey guys..do you like this savage Imlie?? Please comment on it..and also since there was only 3 yes on my message board..i will start the vote and comment system.

So, for next update..5 votes and 5 comments..