Part 2- Chapter 1- Destruction begins

Hey guys..so i am continuing the story in this book only..and i hope you will like it..i will try to keep it fast paced..also in the following chapters Aryan will be in full to villain mode..so please bear with me..

It has been a week since the wedding, Aditya and Malini had gone to Goa for their honeymoon but other than that good news everything else was going very bad.

Radha Kaki had discovered that her gold ornaments were missing and she wanted to file a police complaint but the fear of tarnishing family reputation caused Bade Kaka to tell the truth..it he who sold the ornaments to give money to the loan sharks..

Add to the troubles the school in which Rupali was teaching had fired her because she didn't have the necessary certification for being a teacher..

And to top it all Aryan was not speaking to her, he was not picking up the call and answering her messages so she had decided to confront him..and so she took a half day from her office and went to see the Rathore's.

Aryan had just come back from office when he saw Imlie, he rolled his eyes and walked past her..

Im- ABP..wait na..he went to close the door but Imlie had kept her hand there and she got hurt..

Im- Ahhh...

Ar- Are you mad?? Kya clueless harkatein karti ho..andar aao..

He held her hand slowly and applied the cream on her hand, when Imlie suddenly hugged him

Im- ABP..please shout, scream, scold me..but aise chup mat raho i don't like it..

Ar- There is nothing to say Imlie..i just need some time to digest the fact that you were married to him..

Im- I told you na..i was forced to..i never loved him..i only love you..he kept his hands behind and balled them into a fist..

Ar-(thinks)This is all some tricks Aryan..she doesn't love you..

Im- How can i make you believe me..

Ar- If you really want me to let this go..to move on with you..then there is only one thing that can convince me..

Im- What is it??

Ar- Marry Me..

Imlie blinked and glared at him, this was not a time for cruel jokes..

Im- No..this is all too soon..i am not ready to get married..

Ar- Alright..then there is nothing left to save between us..if you really loved me..you would have said yes..

Im- I do love you..but what you are asking..it is not easy for me..

Ar- It is either yes or no..tumhare pass 24 ghante hain..

Imlie looked on as he left from there, she too said goodbye to Narmada and Arpita and left..Arpita went to talk to Aryan..

Arpi- Aru..she hugged him again he looked so broken she remembered the last week how she had found him..crying

Flashback

Arpita had came back was she had left some important things, when she saw the light in Aryan's room

Arpi- (thinks)Yeh ABP..u turn marke wapas aa gaya kya?? She stepped into the room and was scared to see everything broken and Aryan lying in fetal position crying..

Arpi- Aru..get up kya hua..

Ar- She doesn't love me..di..sab jhoot tha..

Arpi- Aru..kya hua..bata na..i am feeling scared..and while crying he told her that Imlie was Aditya's ex wife and she had lied to him about it this whole time..she held him like a baby as he continued crying..

Present

Arpi- Aru? Are sure Imlie is also a culprit..woh hadsa hue 5 saal ho gaya hain..we met her few months ago..

Ar- I don't care..she lied to me..and she is related to the Tripathi's..and unse related har cheez ko i will destroy..😡😡

Arpi- Aru..i know i cannot stop you..but please believe me..i think Imlie is innocent..gusse mein kahin tu aise na kar de..jise maaf karna uske liye bahut muskhil ho..

Arpita left praying the gods, to give her brother some sense..she was feeling very scared what if Imlie says yes to getting married..she didn't know what or how her brother will hurt her..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like the first chapter of the part 2..please do comment..