Chapter 4

Hey guys, from next week i will update accordingly to the timetable, for now enjoy this chapter and please give lots of comments..

Flashback

It has been a week and Imlie had been enjoying going to college, learning new things, doing assignments. Aditya would time to time join her for lunch at the college canteen or a roadside dhaba which had become her favorite place.

Yet, he would always make it a point to inform Malini about his whereabouts..

M- I am not asking you to tell me aap kahan jaate hain roz..

Adi- I know still i wanted to tell you, because i don't want anyone to create misunderstanding between us..she is like a sister to me and the only person i love is you.

M- So why are you not getting ready to marry me??

Adi- Mein toh kab se tayaar hun..it is your mother who always says no..

M- She is just worried about me..

Adi- Hmm..hum chalte hain..bye.

Imlie was super duper excited she had gotten Aplus in all her assignments and that too the one which was given by Malini..yes she was professor in her college.

She had seen Aditya coming towards the parking lot of the college and she went towards them, Malini was getting down from the bike when her sandal twisted she would have fallen down if Imlie hadn't caught her.

Im- Aap theek hain..

M- Yes..she pecked Aditya's cheek and left.

Im- Aww..so cute you guys..kisi ki nazar na lage..anyways i have to show you something, Aplus in all the assignments..thank you mujhe itna motivate karne ke liye and itna help karne ke liye.

Adi- No problem..Imlie looked on he looked sad so she nudged him a bit..

Im- Kya hua??

Adi- Malini abhi bhi humse naraz hain..pata nahi kaise manaye..

Im- Hmm..how about you cook something special for her..

Adi- Imlie i cannot boil water..khana kaise bana sakta hun??🤔🤔🤪

Im- No fear when Imlie is here..i will help you..and they discussed their plan.

In the evening Imlie had gone to the temple to thank her Sita Maiya. She was going back when she heard screaming from other side of the temple. People were running downstairs to save themselves from the fire.

Imlie had helped 2 or 3 old ladies who had almost fallen due to people panicking and pushing each other..she looked around and saw a woman lying unconscious..

Im-(thinks)Oh my god..she will die..no..i cannot let that happen. She quickly covered her face with her dupatta and went inside..the fire was too hot..she reached the woman and shook her a bit..

Im- Didi..aap theek ho?? Wake up..

Ar- DI!! A man came in screaming..he looked at Imlie and said help me getting her up..

Im- Sure..both of them picked her up slowly and held her from both sides and went out of the fire..

They made sure that the women was safely in the car, the man had turned around to say thank you when Imlie fell unconscious due to inhaling all that smoke..he quickly made her lie down in the car next to his sister and took them the hospital.

Present

Narmada was looking towards the door again and again, Arvind and Aryan saw that..

Arv- Maa..please shaant ho jao..why are you stressing??

N- Nahi..i cannot be shaant..Arvind tu usse apne saath kyun nahi lekar aaya?? Theek hain agar woh zid kar rahi hain..then i will start looking for a new bahu..

Ar- Maa kya bol rahi aap??

Im- Mein madat karu nayi bahu ki talash mein?? Narmada got up quickly and went towards her and hugged her.

N-(twisting her ears)Bahut shaitan hain tu.. itna time kyun lagaya..

Im- Woh di aur Jiju ko inform karna tha na..islye time laga..

Arpi- Maa yeh lo thali..

Im-(stops Narmada) Maa..mein yahan aapki bahu banke nahi aayi hun..mein aapke take care karne aayi hun..and please no jhagada on this matter.

N- Okay..par chal andar aa jaa ab..

Aryan looked on she was happily talking to everyone except him, was he that bad a person?? But no he won't let her go back this easily now that she is back..

Ps- Hey guys..so tell me do you like the character of Aditya here?? And Arylie first meet..Please comment..