Part 2- Chapter 2

Hey guys..here is the new chapter and here we see the inner turmoil of Imlie and Aryan..and the decision Imlie would make..

Imlie was in her room which was provided by the Publication house, she made quite a few friends but right now her head was filled with whatifs..

Why did Aryan ask for such a huge thing to prove her love?? Even though the Tripathi's never hurt her but emotionally she was hurt when Aditya gave up on their marriage..but she understood his reason..

What if something like that happened with Aryan and her?? Will she be able to survive it?? Is she even capable of being someone's wife..

And what about her career?? Her job?? How will she balance being a businessman's wife..and the unusual rivalry between Aditya and Aryan..what if he bars her from seeing them??

Im- Ugh what should i do..but then she remembered all her moments with Aryan yes he can be angry but he had always supported and motivated her..

Im-(thinks)Maybe i should take a leap of faith..

Aryan was in Arvind's room he took out the sketches he had made of Imlie and burnt them together..

Arv- What happened..

Ar- She is liar..i am sure she is doing all this to protect Aditya..

Arv- And are you sure about it?? What if she doesn't know anything about what happened to me..we had never actually met dear..

Ar- Bas!! I don't want to hear anything..

Ar-(thinks) I had started to feel happy with you Imlie..kyun tumne mere saath aise kiya..meri feelings ke saath kyun khele..

Ar-(thinks)And even if you are not involved..ab tumhe mujhse jhoot bolne ki saza zaaror milegi..

The Tripathi's were video chatting with Adini after that they were talking with each other, when the door bell rang..Sundar opened the door..

M- Mr. Pankaj Tripathi yahan rehte hain..

S- Ji..aap kaun??

P- Kya hua Sundar??

M- Hum log bank se aaye hain.. aapke bhai ne humare bank se 10 lakh rupees udhar liya tha..and he has failed to pay it back and as a collateral unhone yeh ghar girwi rakha tha..

M- And since he has not been able to pay us..this house will soon be auctioned..i just wanted to warn you before hand.

The others started panicking and tried to ask the man for more time but he didn't listen to them and left..he called a number and said..

M- Aapka kaam ho gaya hain sir..iss hafte mein kisi bhi din aap ghar ki auctioning karwa sakte hain..

Ar- Thank you Mr. Mishra..

Im- ABP??

Ar- There still few hours left Imlie..

Im- I am ready to marry you..Aryan was surprised but he schooled his features..but meri kuch sharatein hain..

Ar - What is it??

Im- Mein apna job nahi chodne waali hun..and i know ki tumahre and Mr.Tripathi ke beech problems hain..but you will not force me to chose between both of you..

Ar- And agar kabhi tumhe chose karna padhe..toh what will you do??

Im- It will be you..kyunki tumne mujhe ek nayi life di hain..and i will be forever grateful to that..

Aryan was becoming confused and irritated by the second..how is she so good at manipulating him..but no issues he too will manipulate her from on..to reach his goals..

Ps- Hey guys..so are liking this villain roop of Aryan..he is conflicted yet not want to give up punishing Imlie..