Part 2- Chapter 16

Hey guys..so finally Imlie and Arvind will meet and i hope you guys will like the chapter..and this chapter will also let you how obsessive Aryan is becoming for Imlie.

The servants at the Rathore Mansion were feeling scared..Aryan had been screaming and throwing things around. Arpita tried to go inside his room but Narmada stopped her.

N- Nahi Arpita..he has to accept that Imlie has left..whether or not she is involved in whatever happened with Arvind..we have hurt her terribly.

N- He has to understand ki uski zid hamesha nahi chalegi.

Arpi- Maa par he will hurt himself..

N- He will be fine Arpita. Chalo.

Aryan was pacing in his room, Imlie had deliberately left her phone in the room so that he couldn't contact her.

Ar-(thinks) No Imlie..tumhe itni aasani se mein apne se dur nahi jaane dunga..especially always to help that idiot Tripathi..tumhe wapas aana hoga by hook or by crook.

He took his car keys and went to the flat she had gotten from her office, but the door was locked..he banged the door on frustration..he was thinking of a way to find Imlie when Editor called him..

Edi- Sir aapna news dekhi hain?? Writer Association has not only banned Aditya for 10 years..but there was a mob attack as well..

Edi- And..

Ar- And what??

Edi- Imlie was there as well..i think she was hurt as well..

Ar- Dammit..In which police station, Aditya was kept in??

Edi- Saket Police Station..

Aryan drove to the Police station part worried and part furious if something happened to her he will burn down the entire world..he entered the Police Station..

In- Sirji aap yahan??

Ar- Where is Aditya??

In- Unki toh bail ho chuki hain..

Ar- And Imlie was here??

The Inspector looked nervous and he started stuttering and mumbling..

Ar- TELL ME.. He screamed..

In- Sirji..we were controlling the mob but woh Imlie ji ko chot lagi while trying to save Mr.Tripathi's mother..after that we didn't see her or the two men she was with..

Ar-(ice cold voice)Agar meri biwi ko kuch bhi hua na..toh i will make your life very miserable..ab much CCTV Ki footage dikhao.

In- Ji Sir.. He showed the video as Imlie came in with two men..Aryan frowned he had seen one of them before but he couldn't remember where..he looked on as the mob attacked Aditya after the Chairman had left..and Imlie getting injured while saving Aparna Tripathi.

One of the man picked Imlie up and went outside, and unfortunately for him there was no video after that..he was a dead end right now..he didn't even know where to start searching for Imlie..

Imlie groaned her whole body was paining she tried to sit up but couldn't..it was Deepak who helped her..

D- You feeling okay..

Im- Aparna Ma.. Aditya..

D- Aditya is out of jail..Aparna Tripathi is also fine because of boss..

Im- But why is he doing this..i have not even seen his face or know..

M- You have seen me everyday Imlie..

Imlie looked on in horror as Deepak left..it couldn't be..wasn't he dead..

Im- Jiju?? Aap zinda ho??

Ar- Yes dear..and i think it is the right time to tell everyone the truth..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like this..and do you love obsessive Aryan..

Votes 15

Comments 15