Part 2- Chapter 4

Hey guys..so this chapter is in the present..i think it is important for Imlie to have some space and clarity..and Madhav returns too..

Aryan was pacing infront of the ICU..Meethi was holding a sleeping Ansh..he had cried himself to sleep..

Arv- Aru..

Ar- Jiju..please i know ki you wanted your sister back..but aap thoda wait nahi kar sakte the..ya atleast mujhe saach bata deta..i would have told her in my own way..

Arv- I didn't mean for this to happen..the doctor came outside..

Ar- Doctor, Imlie kaisi hain..

M- Harry..

Ar- You.. kya kare rahe ho yahan??

Dr.- Actually Mr.Rathore Madhav is Imlie's emergency contact..eventhough Madhav winced at the glare Aryan was sending towards him but he still stood his ground..

M- Did she..

Dr- Yeah..was not going to therapy??

Arv- Can anyone explain..what the hell is going on..

M- Actually..he looked towards Aryan..not wanting to air the dirty laundry..Imlie was suffering from depression when we had met during her pregnancy..and after pregnancy it had turned into post-partum depression..

M- She was scared about Ansh so slowly she started therapy and taking medication as well..she was well until she came back here..

Dr- I would be better if we keep in psychiatric hold for 24 hours..and then i suggest she continues with her therapy..

Everyone felt sad that they had burdened her unknowingly with all the truth..the next day it was Aditya and Malini who came to see her first..

M- Kya maza aata hain tujhe baar baar hospital mein aane mein?? Nurse ya doctor ki job chaiye kya??

Adi- Bahut ho gayi tumhari zid..tum humare saath ghar chalo..Narmada ji ab theek hain..

Im- As you wish guys..kya mein Ansh se mil loon..

Adini nodded and informed Aryan, he came with Ansh and the little one hugged him tightly..

An- Mamma..

Im- Hi baby..she kissed his cheeks..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Hmm..

Ar- I think you should leave..wapas Tripathi niwas chale jao..

Im- You are letting me go??🥺🥺

Ar- As if..but i want you to be happy..and i can clearly see that you are not happy with me..atleast for now..

Ar- And please continue your therapy..i don't want to lose you again..he kissed her forehead and Ansh's forehead and said a quick goodbye and left..not wanting to become weak..she clearly needed the space..and he was ready to give it to her..

Imlie and Ansh went back to Tripathi niwas, where everyone welcomed her and scolded her as well..Ansh and Adini baby were playing together..

An- I hope you are well dear..kyunki kal hum log Malini ki baby ka naamkaran rakhne waale hain..

Im- That is great..how can help..

M- Just by looking pretty..aur agar i saw you running around i will be very angry..

Im- Di..woh..

Adi- Don't worry hum Aryan and uski family ko zaarur invite karne waale hain..

M- Imliya..Imlie stilled..Meethi was the person she was purposely avoiding..because she felt part angry as well..angry for losing a childhood she could have with both of her parents..angry at her for not telling her the truth before..

Meethi was feeling guilty, and that is why she didn't want to meet Imlie..but still she gathered up her courage and went to meet her..and hoped that she would forgive her..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like this chapter?? And don't worry..abhi ke liye separation hain..present waale chapters ab happy happy hi hoga..