Chapter 1

Hey guys..here is the first chapter, hope you will love it..thank for all your wonderful comments..

Anu Chaturvedi was self made women, she had always seen her mother to be independent, to not rely on anyone..still she fell in love with Dev but unfortunately for her he was with her only for her wealth and reputation..

She was totally devastated when she came to know about his affair with Meethi while she was pregnant with Malini and after that taking care of Malini became her priority and yes she became an obnoxious person just to protect her daughter.

When she first came to know about Imlie's marriage to Aditya she hated that girl, but slowly she had wormed her way into her heart, so much so that she had a cordial relationship with Meethi now as well.

M- Maa?? Malini shook Anu..

An- Han kya??

M- I was asking ki Dad..

An- Please beta uss insan ke baare mein baat mat karo..hoga busy kahin painting karte hue..

M- I thought that atleast today..she took a deep breathe and then looked towards Imlie..

M- Maa waise Imlie aap ke saath kaise aayi?? I mean she was coming here na..

An- You won't believe this dear but she saw Aryan in the temple..

M- Oh god..if he realizes that we had lied to him, then he will definitely come back to take Imlie..

An- Beta calm down..itna stress mat lo we will handle this..

Imlie was talking with Aditya and teasing him, that soon he will be too much busy with his kid,

Im- Dekh lena i will make sure the little one will create havoc in your life..

Adi- Kya Imlie..khud shaadi shuda ho aur he stopped realizing what he had said...i am sorry..i didn't mean..

Im- Oh ho chill..she looked towards the door and froze. Narmada, Arpita and Arvind were standing there.

Adi- What the hell..he went straight to Aparna and asked..

Adi- Maa apne kyun bulya inhe yahan?? After everything that had happened.

Ap- Woh humare friends hain beta..kab tak hum purani baatein le kar dukhi ho gaye..

Imlie looked on she wanted hug them but she controlled herself, she cannot fall weak infront of them.

N- Congratulations beta..Narmada blessed Malini.

M- Thank you Aunty..

Imlie had stayed away from the Rathore's she was at the bar drinking a juice when Arvind came to talk to her.

Ar- Hi Imlie..

Im- Hi..

Ar- Dekho i know ki you don't wanna talk to Aryan or to us..but still I wanna say thank you..aaj mujhe apni family wapas mil gayi hain toh sirf tumhari wajah..

Im- (angry)And agar meri life barbaad ho gayi hain..toh sirf Aryan ki wajah se. She angrily sets her glass back and leaves the house..she was feeling suffocated..

She stood outside the house angry at her destiny to bring the people she doesn't want to meet again and again infront of her..suddenly it started raining..

Im-(scoffing)Of course it is raining..she was going inside when she saw his car..she tried to leave quickly but someone kept a hand in mouth..and another on her waist.

Ar- Not this time baby..ab mein tumhe kahin jaane nahi dunga..tum meri thi or hamesha rahogi meri..

Imlie was squirming trying to get out of his grip but he injected her with sedatives. She falls unconscious pretty quickly, he picks her up gently and takes her back to his car and drove towards Rathore Mansion.

Ar- Meri ek galti ki itni badi saza nahi dogi mujhe..kuch bhi ho jaye..i won't let you leave ever again.

Ps- Hello ji..so how the chapter?? Aryan toh pura pagal ho gaya hain..and what do you think about Anu's monologue?? And Arvind being alive??