Chapter 34

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..i am guessing yeh book puri ff hi ban jayegi..do you think i should speed up the chapters a bit?? Please do tell..

Imlie was feeling peaceful, she had not only spend one week in Pagdandiya without any drama, but everyday she would also talk to Aryan as well..and boy is he a possessive person..he wouldn't even let her talk to Arpita or Narmada..

She had also searched about the newspaper she was going to join..it was so different and light from Bhaskar times..it focused more on cultures, arts, history..and one dedicated column for serious news..

Aryan frowned he had been calling Imlie for the half an hour..but she wouldn't pick up the call..was everything okay there?? What if something happened to both the ladies??

He was still calling her when someone knocked on his cabin door..

Ar- Come in..it was none other than Malini Chaturvedi and her Mom.

Ar- Mrs Chaturvedi..to what do i owe the pleasure??

Anu- Woh actually meri beti ki shaadi fix ho gayi hain..Mr.Tripathi ke saath so we wanted Bhaskar times..to be the one to do all the news coverage..and recording..

Ar- Sure..i will make a team and they will come at the venue on the designated day and time..

Anu- Thank you..Mr. Rathore.

He nodded too busy to look towards them, he was trying and trying to call Imlie..by the time he had reached home..his mood was sour..even at dinner no one said anything..

He went back to his room, and he was surprised to see all the decorations..what..he felt someone keep their hands on his eyes..he held the hand in anger..when he suddenly realized he knew the touch..

Ar- Imlie..she takes her hand away and stand infront of him..he was mesmerized seeing her beautiful white anarkali suit..

Im-(hands on her hips)How did you know it was me so easily..he didn't say anything just went to change his clothes..and after coming back too he didn't say anything..

Im- Theek hain baat nahi karni toh i am going..he pulled her close to him..and she pouted..

Ar- Mera phone kyun nahi utha rahi thi?? Na message kiya mujhe..

Im- Sorry..but i wanted to give you this surprise na..besides kal meri joining bhi hain..so i thought to come and meet you...

Ar- Hmm..how is your ankle now..

Im- Fully healed..aacha tum yahan betho..i have to tell you so many things..she told him about her friends and the cute baby goat which Meethi had saved..and she had named him Jr Aru..

Ar- Excuse me?? I look like a goat??

Im- Aur nahi toh kya?? Tum hamesha ghas phus khate ho..and har baat pe chillate ho..waise hain..Jr ji always hits me with his tiny little baby horns..

She continued talking some more when Aryan told her..

Ar- Tumhari Professor Malini ki shaadi hone waali hain..and she wanted Bhaskar times to be the one to all the recording and photography of the wedding..

Im- That is so good na..maybe it will give you a chance to mend things with Mr.Tripathi..

Ar- Imlie bahut raat ho gayi hain..you should get some sleep..she nodded and left..suddenly very scared..she has never told Aryan that Aditya was her ex husband..and if that truth comes out..will he hate her too??

Present

Arvind felt someone shaking her it was none other than Arpita..he frowned and saw everyone looking at him,

Arpi- Arvind..aap kuch bolne waale the na..

Arv- Haan..haan..woh Meethi ji..i know ki Aru ne jana anjaane hi sahi Imlie ko bahut hurt kiya hain..but he is willing to make up for it..and if not for Imlie..atleast for Ansh..he has formed a strong bond with all of us..

M- Fine..i am willing to give him one chance..(looking at Aryan) But if you ever hurt me daughter again..

Ar- I won't..it is a promise..

Narmada welcomed Meethi inside and Arvind sighed..he didn't know what to do on the one hand he knew that Imlie deserved to know the truth..but then how will Meethi react knowing her son was dead..

Ps- Hey guys..so the marriage is fast occurring..and so will the misunderstanding..and problems in Imlie's life..and do you think..Arvind should tell Imlie the truth?? Or should he tell Aryan the truth??