Part 2 - Chapter 31

Hey guys..so this is the last chapter of book. I will write an Epilogue as well but please do give lots of comments on it.

The next Arvind and Arpita had decided to get married in small ceremony at home, only Aryan, Imlie, the Tripathi's and members of Bhaskar times came to attend the ceremony.

Since Aryan was not ready to let her go home so she stayed with Ansh in the Rathore Mansion. Rahul and Ansh had become buddies but they were also following Imlie.

Ar- Yeh dekho..ab do do ladke hain to contest for my wife's attention. Imlie looked at her helpers.

Im- Aare they are helping me. Tum toh bhaiya ki taraf se ho hain na. These two are my mini cutiepies. She kneeled and kissed their cheeks.

M/Ra- Eww..yuck.. Imlie mock glared at them.

Ar- Hahahahaa..nice..chalo guys..we have to get dressed na. Ansh readily went to his dad but Rahul was feeling shy..but Ansh held his hand and they went to Aryan's room to change.

Aryan and the little boys were all in the traditional attire, they came outside and Aryan was searching for Imlie, when someone patted his back.

Arv- Aru..saari arrangements check kar li tumne.

Ar- Han kyun??

Arv- I had told you to stay away from my sis na..until the marriage is done..but phir bhi dekho flouting the rules all the time.

Ar- She is my wife..i am not staying away from her.

Im- Oho bhai..why are you harassing my husband. That is not right.

Aryan was mesmerized seeing Imlie in the beautiful green lehenga and choli ensemble. Arvind cleared his throat and Aryan looked away blushing..

P- Muharat ka samay ho gaya hain..

Ar- Chalo Jiju..time to get married again. He teased.

Arv- I know that..jab teri baari hogi na..then we will see.

The whole time the wedding was happening, Aryan was irritating Imlie, sometimes by pinching her waist, sometimes by flicking flower on her.

After the marriage ceremony she dragged him away to a corner, he was smirking

Ar- My my..aapke irrade theek nahi lag rahe hain.

Im- Why were you irritating me?? I couldn't even enjoy the wedding. She looked away in anger and he hugged her from behind.

Ar- I promise you will enjoy our wedding, and probably our wedding night too..Imlie stilled all of sudden remembering her wedding night and the accusations he had thrown on her.

Ar- Hey look at me.. i am sorry for whatever i had said that day.. but i promise i will try to make up for my mistakes..every single day for the rest of my life..and here is the the promise bracelet i was going to give you that.

She smiled as he puts on the bracelet, and for the time she was hopeful about her future and her life with Aryan and Ansh.

The next few weeks had gone in a blur, Arvind and Arpita had legally adopted Rahul and Aryan and Imlie had started going to couples counseling as well..they only thing they were eagerly waiting for was to them getting married again.

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter..i will try to write a wedding chapter as well..but for that i need your comments lots of it..