Part 2- Chapter 24

Hey guys..so sorry i wasn't able to upload a new chapter..hope you will like it..please do comment..

The Rathore's were super duper excited as there was a cause of double celebration Arpita and Arvind were getting married along with Aryan and Imlie.

The Tripathi's and Anu had decided to help Meethi and since technically she was also their daughter. The Rathore's had came to the Tripathi niwas and as usual Aryan ran to see Ansh.

Apar- Bechara itna restless hain bina uske bete ke..

Im- Han han..Baap aur Beta Maa ko bhul hi chuke hain..she pouted..while everyone laughed at her.

Ar- Aww..mommy is feeling jealous..

An- Momma..Dadaa..lobe you..

Im- Aww..love you too dear..she picked him up and smothered him with kisses.

N- Aparna ji hum soch rahe ki kal se saari rasam shuru kare..

Ap- Haan haan hume koi problem nahi.

M- But aunty ek condition hain..kal se shaadi tak Aryan cannot meet Imlie.

Ar- Aare kyun..

M- Kyun nahi..riwaaz hain.

Ar- Aacha aise toh Di aur Jiju ko bhi alag rehna chaiya..

Im- ABP..sharam karo tum..kya bole jaa rahe ho? Di and Jiju are already married they are just renewing their vows.

Ar- Han toh we are married as well..

Im- Tumhe pata hain..how fast we got married.

Ar- Han toh phele hi bata deti that you were married to Mr.Tripathi once..

Im- I had told you about my past and asked forgiveness for it as well, but still you are stuck on one stupid thing..i didn't not asked to get married to a man who was older than me.

Im- It was all that nakali nani doing..and do you think it was easy for me?? To know that your ex-husband loved someone else??

Im- That he made the decision of annulment without even consulting me once..though i never loved him..it hurt to be abandoned just like that..

Im- I was ready to give you a benefit of doubt but it will be better, that you work your issues and then we get married..it will be better for us and for Ansh as well.

Imlie picked up Ansh and left from there, Arpita was the first one to wack Aryan on his head,

Ar- Oww di kya??

Arpi- UNB..haar baat pe jhagada karna zaarori hain tum dono ko?? And why did you have to remind her of the past..

Ar- Aare she fought with me..hamesha wohi karna hain jo mein mana karu..

N- Inn dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta hain..chal Arpita..teri aur Arvind ki shaadi ki tyaari dekhte hain..

They apologized for Aryan's behavior and went back home, it was his Mom and Di from whom he was feeling afraid from but it was Arvind who was angry with him..it was actually easy to forget that he was her big brother now.

Ar- Jiju aap baat karo na ek baar Imlie se she will listen to you na..

Arv- Nahi..and Imlie is right..you too need to figure out your issues before you get married again..islye jab tak atleast meri aur Arpita ki shaadi nahi hoti..tum ek durse se dur rahogaye..

Ps- Hey guys..so yes i wanted that they should get married..but after there issues are solved..so islye thoda drama..but do you really think anyone can stop Aryan..he will definitely find a way to get married 🤣🤣🤣😜