Part 2- Chapter 22

Hey guys i am really serious please do vote and comment, i have given you so many days but not many of you have commented.

Aryan was feeling restless the whole night, he wanted to call Imlie but he knew it will irritate her more, so reluctantly he gave her some space.

Whereas in the Tripathi niwas there was a tense atmosphere, Malini had gone to check up on Imlie, when she saw her unconscious and froth coming out of her mouth.

M- ADITYA!! She screamed..and everyone came running..

Adi- Kya hua Malini..why did you shout?? She pointed towards the unconscious figure of Imlie..

Ap- Haye bhagwan Imlie..

Adi- Nishu..call an ambulance quickly..

M- Adi Ambulance ko aane mein bahut time lag jayega..meri car parked hain bhar..we have to take her to the hospital..he picked her up and Malini took her purse and keys.

Both of them were scared, but they were able to reach the hospital soon, she was quickly taken into the ICU and then the doctors induced vomiting so as to make sure that all the sleeping pills are removed from her system.

The next day a full check up was done on her and the doctor deduced that she was slowly becoming depressed and that she may have suicidal tendencies as well.

D- Please try and keep her away from stressful situations and try to keep her happy always..the doctor went away.

Adi- Yeh sab uss Aryan ki wajah se hua hain..

M- We cannot allow Imlie to go back there..i have a plan.

When Imlie woke, they told her what the doctors had said so she decided to leave Delhi for sometime, she went to her best friend named Madhav who lived in Mumbai.

Although she did go to therapy, but she still sometimes hurt herself when she was stressed, but things changed when she one day realized that her periods were 2 months late.

She went to the doctor and they confirmed that she was pregnant, and just like that she got a reason to live her life..and to get better.

On the other hand, Aditya and Malin had personally gone to the Rathore house,

N- Malini Aditya andar aao..tum kuch khaogaye.

M- Nahi aunty..hum yeh papers dene aaye the Aryan ko..

Ar- Kaunse papers??

Adi- Divorce papers and Imlie ne iss pe sign kar diye hain.

Ar- I don't care..where is she i want to talk to her.

Adi-(glaring at him) She is somewhere where you or your memories cannot hurt her.

Ar- Meri biwi hain woh..i will find ..

Adi- Yeh sab usse hurt karne se phele sochna tha..chalo Malini.

M- Ji..

They didn't bother to keep any relationship with the Rathore's, it was through Anu that the Tripathi's came to know that Imlie was pregnant.

Aryan was in a downward spiral, drinking and fighting with random people so that he could feel pain, so that he could numb the loneliness..this went for 2 years and again destiny played it's game when Imlie came back to Delhi..and she saved Arpita again..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like it..and the flashback is over now..i hope you comment on it..and the major flashback will be when he will come to know that Imlie is his sister..