Chapter 33

Hey guys..so i hope you will like the chapter and cliffhanger in the end..and please do give lots of comments..

Aryan had reached back to Delhi in the evening, he was for the first time in years felt genuinely happy..after dinner he went to the locked room...he took out a sketch book and a piece of charcoal pencil and started drawing..

Arv- Nice to see you sketching again..

Ar- I wish aap yahan hote..you would loved Imlie..

Arv- Woh toh hain..ek woh hi hain jo tumhe control kar sakti hain..Aru..

Ar- Hmm..

Arv- Let go of this revenge na..apni life jiyo..i never blamed you for anything..you deserve to be happy..

Ar- Jiju mujhe sukoon tabhi milega..when i destroy the Tripathi's..

Arv- Destroying them will not bring me back..

But this time he didn't reply, he kept on sketching and stopped smiling because he had made Imlie's sketch..he had seen her laughing and giggling while sitting on the swing.

Ar- Missing you so much Jungli..and it was as if she heard him, his phone started ringing it was none other than Imlie..

Im- ABP..ghar paunch gaye ki nahi?? Hume phone hi nahi kiya?? Khana khaya??

Ar- Miss kar rahi ho kya mujhe??

Im- Ai..aise kuch nahi hain..she blushed wincing at how demanding her tone was..

Ar- Ek din bhi nahi hua and abhi se kitna haq se sawaal kar rahi ho..i like it..and yes mene khana kha liya hain..kar rahi ho??

Im- Hum bass abhi khane kha the..toh soch call kar lu..Kaki Maa aur di kaise hain??

Ar- Sab theek hain..waise there is one more thing i wanted to say sorry about..agar mene woh sting operation tumse nahi karwaya hota toh aaj bhi tum yahan hoti..

Im- ABP..tum sorry mat bola..the truth was more important..

Ar- Hmm..and Madamji jaldi jaldi mein tum apni last salary bhi le jana bhul gayi..jab aaogi toh le jana..

Im- Hmm..ABP..can i ask you something ??

Ar- Tumhe kab se meri permission ki zaroorat padhne lagi..

Im- Woh..it is about your Jiju..silence prevailed and for a second Imlie thought he had cut the call until..

Ar- Imlie..stay away from this topic okay..dubara kabhi bhi Jiju ke baare mat puchna..Goodnight..

Before she could reply he had cut the call..Imlie was feeling confused and conflicted, on the one hand she wanted to find out the truth so that the tension between Aryan and Aditya be lessened..but was also scared that he will be angry on her..for trying to find the truth..

Im- Ugh..Sita Maiya..aap rasta dikhao na..what should i do..

Present

Imlie and others stood up..Ansh smiled and giggled seeing Meethi..he extended his hands and Meethi picked him up..

Im- Amma tum yahan.??

Me- Aditya babu ne call kiya tha..Malini aur uske baache ke baare mein baatein..then i come to know that you are here..abhi chalo yahan se..

Im- Amma woh..

Ar- Amma..

Me- Mujhe Amma mat boliye aap..Imlie chalo..Imlie looked at Aryan confused but she couldn't fight with her mother..

Arv- Aap meri behen ko kahin nahi lekar jaa rahi Meethi ji..

Everyone looked beyond confused..Arvind had talked to Meethi with so much anger..

Im- Jiju kya bol rahe ho aap?? Mein aapki behen kaise??

Arv- Kyunki bachpan mein tumhari so called Nani ne apna pote ko ek high class society ki rich lady ki baby girl ke saath exchange kar liya tha..

Arv- Apne Pote ko aachi life dene ke chakkar mein she destroyed your life..and that boy almost destroyed my life..

Ps- Hey guys..so they truth is finally out about Imlie being Arvind's sister..haha..bechara Aru..ek aur banda aa gaya to scold him if he ever hurts Imlie again..Did you like the twist??