Chapter 22

Hey guys..Happy Holi to all and here it is the new chapter of Broken trust, trust me when i say that Wattpad is the only thing that has kept me sane..sometimes it feels like being a girl is a curse..i didn't know that people can stoop to such low levels to emotionally blackmail you..

Anyways enough about me..please do comment and check out the chapter..

Imlie was pacing in the canteen, she even tried to focus on her work, but she was way too much excited.

Adi- Someone is happy?? Did Malini talk to you??

Im-(whispers)Jiju..yes..she did..and she is ready to accept me being her half- sister..and waise i am just too excited about the sting operation that ABP and Editor sir is planning.

Adi- ABP?? Ab yeh kaun naya aa gaya hain office mein??

Im- Oho.. ABP is Ajeeb Bikat Prani urf Aryan Singh Rathore..

Adi- Kya baat hain Imlie..nickname and all han..kahin tumhe humare CEO pasand toh nahi aa gaye na..

Imlie's smile vanished at what he said, was she coming too strong towards Aryan..she only wanted a friend nothing else..

Im- I don't believe in love..she snapped at Aditya..

Adi- Imlie i am sorry..is it because of..

Ar- Miss Imlie!! They turned to see Aryan glaring at them, why is it that he always finds them together whispering..

Ar- Kal subah 6 baje yahan report karna, we have send you the details of the sting operation..

Adi- Sir if you don't mind i would like to lead the team for the operation.

Ar- No..yeh lead Imlie ki hain..and she will handle.

Adi- But sir..i am the senior most journalist here..i can guide them..

Ar- Mr Tripathi..aapko college se nikale kitne saal ho gaye?? This is not a movie ki aap jab chathe hain wapas college jane ka show kar sakte hain..

Adi- But..

Im- Aditya sir..Aryan Sir is right..she looked on confused as Aryan's glare intensified after she called him Sir..hum uss college ke baare mein sab jaante hain..roz jaate hain toh it will be fine.

Adi- The sting operation is in your college?? Toh hume Malini ki bhi help lene chaiye..afterall she is a professor there.

Ar- Mr.Tripathi right now she is just a suspect nothing else..

Im- Huh?? But why Sir..you saw the video recording..Malini di..i mean Malini ji is not in it..

Ar- So?? It doesn't mean Malini is innocent..that is reason we are doing this sting operation..nahi toh Imlie you yourself would have gone to the Principal with the video..and now if this discussion is over..you both can go home.

They both left but Aryan was starting to feel irritated, he wanted Aditya very far off from Imlie..so inspite of everything good writing he had done..he made sure to transfer him to the weather department.

Ar-(thinks)Now let see how you find time to roam around my Imlie..wait why did i call her My Imlie?? You need to rest Aryan..go home..

The next day Imlie and her team had gotten all the instructions, and Imlie was searching for Aryan but he was nowhere to be seen, she only hoped that he was okay, and then she went to college.

She had entered her classroom and looked around, the girls were touching up their makeup, making sure their hair was okay, Imlie sat next to a girl named Nikita..

Im- Is everything okay here?? Koi celebrity aane wala hain kya??

N- He is no less than a celebrity, kya handsome banda hain..

Im- Kaun..before Nikita could answer a man entered the room, in a three piece suit..with glasses..Imlie blinked and frowned..ABP??

Ar- Hello Everyone..my name is Aryan Singh Rathore..and you can call me Professor Rathore..i will teaching you basics of Publishing  Business..

Imlie looked confused, exactly what was this ABP planning and she was more irritated about the fact that the other girls were ogling him a lot..

Ps- Hey guys..so you like the twist?? Aditya ko mana karke khud hi ghus gaya college mein..🤣🤣please do comment..