Chapter 20

Hey guys..so now that rest of the book is finished, only this and Moments book is left..i can focus on this book.

Also i will make a few changes in the chapter before which had only Aryan point of view..because the things don't match in the plot..

Aryan had went back home angry and disturbed, he didn't know why Imlie being sad affected him so much. Before Imlie came to Bhaskar times the office looked like it was filled with robots, but when she joined things changed.

There was a air of positiveness in the office, hell even Aditya decided to work in the column he hated the most and Aryan had to begrudgingly accept that his work was good.

And that is what tiggered the nightmare, he not being able to take revenge from Aditya, first it was him laughing as he watched Arvind di..and then without any rhyme or reason Imlie came into it.

And the nightmare was not Imlie dying..it was about them being lovers, and Aditya being smug about it.

Adi- Tum mere se sab snatch karna chatha the..par dekho..tumhare pass hi kuch nahi hain..chalo Imlie and they went hand in hand.

Aryan screamed and asked her to stop but she didn't and he woke up drenched in sweat..he hated that she was starting to affect him so badly. And in anger he started breaking things and started screaming.

Arpi- Aru!! Kya kar raha hain..she tried to go inside the room but he closed the door.

N- Aru!! Haye bhagwan kya hua Arpi!!

Arpi- Maa lagta hain bura sapna dekha hain usne.. Aru!! darwaza khol na..but he kept breaking things..

And as a last option they had called Imlie, who had reached there quickly.

Im- Kaki Maa..kya..she had breaking of things..she tried to open the door but it was locked. She looked around there was window and went inside it..

She was troubled seeing the state of the room, even more so seeing how Aryan was huddled in a corner crying..avoiding to step over the glass she went and kneeled before him.

Im- Aryan Sir..he looked at her and hugged her suddenly..she was surprised..more so when he kept mumbling you are here..

Im- I am here sir.. she patted his back slowly feeling a bit awkward, slowly she shifted back and gave him some water to drink..

Im- Are you alright now??

Ar- Yes..tum yahan..

Im- Woh Kaki Maa aur Arpita di were scared, so they called me here..i should leave now..i am sure you must be feeling uncomfortable being like this infront of me..

Ar- Tum khud ko jayada importance nahi de rahi ho..😒😒

Im- And he is back..😅😅 but ek baar Kaki Maa and Di se baat kar lo they are very worried.

He opened the door and went outside both of them hugged him and he said sorry as well. Imlie looked on smiling and then she remembered that she had to go college,

Im- Haye Sita Maiya hum late ho jayegaye..hum chalna chaiye..

Ar- Wait for few minutes i will drop you.. he still wanted to be close to her but didn't want to show it..

Im- Aare nahi sirji..agar hum aapke saath gaye na..faltu mein bekar ki gossip hogi..and pata nahi kya kya connection bana degaye..and hume kya kya bolgaye..hum aise hi theek hain.

Im- Bye..Sir..koi zaroorat ho toh phone karna..and she ran away..

Luckily she had reached college on time, and she had attended few of her classes, it was during lunch time she saw Malini standing outside her class, as the rest of the students left she came inside,

Im- Is everything okay??

M- We need to talk..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this..and do tell how was the Arylie moment..and do share if you wanna see any particular scene..