Part 2- Chapter 25

Hey guys, so sorry i wasn't able to write a new chapter i hope you will like it and please do comment on it a lot..

Imlie was standing near the window in her room, she didn't know why she felt happy after she shouted at Aryan..she felt relieved that she had actually said whatever she had felt for so long.

M- Imlie?? Cannot sleep??

Im- Is it wrong that i feel liberated after i said everything to Aryan?? Unburdening myself..

M- No dear..emotions ko jitna dabate ho utna hi woh bahar aata hain violently and sometimes in anger..

M- And besides, everything you said was right you have been betrayed twice in marriage, so it is right to be cautious.

M- But don't be over cautious too dear..yes what Aryan did was wrong but don't give up on your relationship..fight for it..

Im- I will..she smiled and hugged Malini she felt lucky that she had found another sister like Malini.

Aryan was pacing around in his room, yes whatever she had said was right, but he missed her terribly, he missed fighting with her..he missed her cute face while she glared.

He missed Ansh as well, the way he would walk cutely and always call him out and always demand to hug him..he sighed what should he do?? Arvind Jiju had told him to not to meet her..but he could always call her.

He picked up his phone to call her but it was busy, he tried again two to three times but still it was busy.

Ar(thinks) Where is she?? And itni raat ko kis se baat kar rahi hogi. But then suddenly his phone rang and it was Imlie, he quickly picked it up.

Im- ABP..kahan ho tum?? Phone kyun nahi utha rahe the??

Ar- Aur tum kahan busy thi?? Tumhara phone busy aa raha tha..

Im/Ar- I was trying to call you!! They both said at the same time. They smiled and just listened to each other's breathing, when Aryan said

Ar- Imlie i am sorry, i didn't mean to make you remember the past..pata hain even Jiju has forbidden me to meet you.

Im- Acha hain..afterall he is my brother.

Ar- Oh hello..he is my Jiju first, tumhare bhai woh abhi abhi bane hain.

Im- But don't worry..i will attend the wedding then you see me and Ansh..

Ar- But what about our wedding?? Do you really not want to get married to me??

Im- I do..but i have a suggestion, do you want to go to therapy with me?? Since i have started my therapy session again..we need to find a resolution for our issues..

Ar- Alright as you wish..i just want you back anyhow..

Arvind and Arpita were in their room, choosing their outfits for tomorrow, but Arvind didn't know why he felt restless..his phone vibrated and he looked at it..it was a known number..he quickly left the room and picked the call.

Arv- Rahul..beta what happened??

R- Papa..Mama behosh ho gayi hain..uth hi nahi rahi hain..aap please jaldi aa jao na..

Arv- I will be there soon..

Ps- Hey guys..so hope you will like it, and please suggest what should Arylie discuss in the therapy session..or should i just gloss over it and focus on other chapters..