Chapter 23

Hey guys..i am so sorry i am trying to write the chapters and update but due to my internship i am very tired by the end of the day..i will try to upload more chapters on Sunday..

As the class started Imlie was genuinely impressed, if not for a businessman Aryan could very well be a professor, she was so focused and listened to whatever he said, Nikita even nudged her once..

N- Yaar itna handsome professor padha raha hain..and rather than ogling him you are making notes..

N- Haye..he looked so sexy with the beard..

Im- Hush now..let me write what he is saying..

After the class got over, everyone left except Imlie and Aryan, she glared at him and said..

Im- What are you doing here?? Aditya sir ko bol diya that he cannot come to college..ab tum aa gaye??

Ar- I came here as a Professor, colleagues baatein karte hain jaise students gossip karte hain..and i thought you will happy that i am here to support you..ya are you feeling jealous that girls were ogling me..

Im- Jealous my foot..tumhe jo karna hain..jiske saath flirt karna hain karo..i am not your wife or girlfriend ki mujhe bura lage..she huffed and left and Aryan enjoyed that she was being affected but suddenly frowned what exactly he was thinking..

And as Aryan had said he had mingle with other professors even Malini Chaturvedi, girlfriend of Aditya Kumar Tripathi..he didn't how such a talented girl would love such dud personality..

Imlie was butchering the tasteless sandwich, her friends looked as she made weird faces,

Im-(thinks)-Jealous my foot..why i would be jealous..if the girls are drooling on him why do i care..

G- Imlie!! Tune sandwich ka khicidi kar diya hain..one of Imlie's friend said..

Im- Waise bhi cheez bakwass hain..she wrapped the sandwich and kept the paper plate aside..

G- Kya hua?? Kisi se jhagada hua hain?? Apne ABP se hua kya??

Im- Aare nahi hum kyun jhagada..wait minute he is not my ABP, Pranjal..how many times i have told you many a times.. 😒😒

B- Jiss tarah se you keep talking about him..ABP this ABP that..we all thought he was your boyfriend..

Im- Yaar Raghav stop teasing me na..aise kuch nahi hain..and besides i am so not his type..usko na woh 'Aww baby',chota kapde waali high class wali ladkiyan hi pasand hogi..

R/P- Dil ke aarman aasuon mein bhe gaye..they teased her..

Aryan had come to the canteen, he was taking tour of the college, and memorizing all the spots where the culprits could meet, he had just passed the canteen when he heard since his nickname and stopped to listen to the conversation.

He was enjoying that someone was teasing Imlie using his name that is until one fratboy sat next to Imlie keeping his hand on her shoulder..

B- Hey babe..there is a dance competition happening tum part logi meri saath..

Im- I will think about it if you stop with this crazy American accent Fahmaan(sorry mujhe koi naam nahi sujha 🤣🤣)

F- Yaar tujhe impress karna is so tough..tere standards bahut high hain..

Im- Nahi Fahmaan i just want someone to respect me, meri bakwass sune, and let me a little child even if i have grown up a lot..and now i am leaving kyunki mujhe kaam hain..

Aryan was feeling irritated and jealous when that Fahmaan sat next to Imlie..he also felt bad because sometimes she would always fight or misunderstand him..it is not his fault that he is so jaded..but then suddenly he realized what he was thinking again..he realized he will have to get a grip of his feelings.

Ar-(thinks)This sting operation is going to be very difficult..especially i don't stop thinking about this Jungli..

Ps- Hey guys..so i thought of writing a light hearted chapter before shit happens..🙈🙈anyways i hope you like it..please comment and please check the message board as well i have asked few things there..